Thread: Nintendo 3DS Sound tags

Nintendo 3DS Sound tags

As the title suggesting itself what I wanted to ask over here. Well I am looking for the specific solution on this particular problem. Let me know if there is any way to fix the tag regarding MP3 on the Nintendo 3DS. The songs seems to be appear fine on the computer. However as I place the memory card the songs seems to be out of order and tags are incomplete. Is there any solution to arrange the songs into playlist? Let me know if you are having any speculation on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Nintendo 3DS Sound tags

Looking at the situation which you have mentioned over here I let you know that the copying songs on the SD card or playing or viewing the songs on the device of yours will not remove the tags from the system of yours. Especially in the case of the MP3. The thing which you have mentioned over here is possible when the side file is associated with AAC file format. Why because there is some information which would ne hidden on the 3DS.

Well I don’t think so you need to recheck yours SD card or 3DS of yours if you are using AAC format. However I recommend that you should put the SD card on the memory card reader and then plug the same on the computer of yours. Well now you should right click on the specified file and go for the properties. Now you have to look into the resulting window that there all the information is available or not . Also verify whether there is any information is missing.

If you are talking about playlist then thing which you wanted to have is possible. You will be able to add the songs at the lower right side of the screen. When you are playing the songs you have to select the option Add to which playlist. Here you can various option like Top 10, Practice, StreetPass. Also you can have the New option to create the entire playlist on the device of yours. I am hoping that it would be useful to you.

I really wanted to thanks to all the users for giving prompt reply over here. Well I have found that I was using AAC format so that I was unable to find out the tag on the device of mine. Anyway I wanted thanks to all the users who have provided useful information over here in this particular thread. I wanted to appreciate your efforts which you have put in to get the requirement of mine.