Thread: Nintendo DS is being Unresponsive after setting up internet

Nintendo DS is being Unresponsive after setting up internet

Hello friend, I had bought this Nintendo DS portal gaming console. Now there is some unresponsive device problem occurred in this system and hence this will shows the blank screen. Yesterday, I make the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection. I used this connection for the internet purpose. I used the router to connect the online game to the internet connection. If anyone have knowledge about this then please share your own thoughts. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Re: Nintendo DS is being Unresponsive after setting up internet

This may be happen because the wifi connections of this device slow down your device speed. Then I recommended you to just perform the reset configuration task into this device. This will be helps to you for removing such troubles and then the setting of this device is correctly set. This will be benefits the system and then the device will be works fine. The step by step process to perform this reset task is present into the manual. Then read it and follow the necessary step to solve this trouble.

This is to be happen because the connected device is not to be compatible with this device. I think you need to first check the compatibility of this device. This type of problem will be mention that the connectivity of this device is not suitable to the devices. Then I think you need to reconfigure this device. This will be so helpful to your system and it will really good for the system. Then do this and it will be solve the unresponsive problem of this device.

I also faced the same kind of trouble and in that time I have been not able to fix this trouble. then first I read the manual of this device. In that they mention that if this connection will be slow down the device or it could be creates the unresponsive problem then reset the device. Then I do this task. I follow the step by step process to perform this task. This will be helps to remove such problem and it really works for solving this unresponsive device problem.

Hey dude, I think there are some serious damages happen in this system and hence I recommended you to reconfigure this connection. Yes, there will be possibility that this will be makes some changes into the system and then the unresponsive trouble of this system will be avoids. The correct step by step process of the connection is present in the manual of the portal gaming console. Then use it and it will be helps to solve the trouble. Then use it and it removes this problem.

For solving this kind of trouble you might want to call Nintendo at 1-800-255-3700. This is the online support staff toll free number and it will be helps to you for removing such kind of trouble. Then call this number and then discuss your problem. This will be helps to you for solving this kind of trouble into the system. You can also contact the expert person by offline. Then you need to go to the official site and this will be helps to you for solving the trouble.

Yes, you need to contact the nearest service center. You can also contact the online support staff. The expert person present into this official site of this Nintendo will be helping you to remove such problem. Then go to the official site and then solve the problem using the mentioned solution. There will be the network engineer will be helps to solve the trouble. The manual also provide the trouble shooting facility that explains the solution over this trouble.