Thread: New Xbox 360 controller with transforming D-Pad

New Xbox 360 controller with transforming D-Pad

I have purchased the D-pad controller and I've been playing Mortal Kombat 9. Originally I observed some wear on it except it was quite odd since it was in the form of a square. Lastly now the dpad breaks totally off from its lodging. I went to some forums to see whether there is any fix for this issue or not. There I have noticed the not only me but many people have experienced the similar thing like me and didn’t know how to fix it. It seems to me that the manufacturer’s malfunction or the improper design or D-pad which is causing the breakdown. I hope that I will get replacement or money back for this transforming controller.

re: New Xbox 360 controller with transforming D-Pad

GM now sells a P & C kit with a silver 360 wireless controller for the same price as the black. Wireless Controller Silver with transforming D-pad + Play & Charge Kit Black. This controller is not just a silver color version of the classic Xbox 360 controller, but includes a new convertible D-pad. It is well known that the D-pad of the classic Xbox 360 controller is not really suited for certain types of games, including especially fighting games. Microsoft therefore issues a new version of its Xbox 360 controller with a D-Pad convertible. By the D-pad to rotate a quarter turn transforms as it were of a "plus" to form a "disk" shape, which makes it much easier to perform smooth movements with the D-pad.

I definitely would not necessarily buy that new D-pad. Is a small improvement (although I never had problems with the d-pad, since I do not play fighters), but otherwise it is actually exactly the same controller as before. But anyway if you need a new controller as I do, I recommend this one to. ABXY by the gray buttons and stuff, it looks really good. He is also made of another plastic, feels totally different (better) on. The analog sticks also feel better and look something better. Definitely a must if you still need a controller. I found the 360 controller anyway the best controller out there, and this edition is a further improvement of this design, feels firmer and looks great

Combats are an ache for a lot of gamers: it is continually, graceful actions through the digital pad to run. Occasionally it is a section circle downward, on occasion a half ring on top of otherwise vice versa - at best still in blend. Chiefly unlikable are those well motor movements on the Xbox 360 controller. The cause is that the analogue stick (like on top of PS3) to springy and the directional pad (dissimilar the PS3) awfully imprecise. A trouble that Microsoft has not and no as for third-party realistically solved. Even the new D-pad is not the best solution so far.

The D-Pad of the new Xbox 360 controller will be marked by a special function. If you turn it 90 degrees, the new D-Pad is to rise well half a centimeter, so that it can be better used in certain games. The change is supposed to become especially the fans of fighting games benefit. The D-Pad to the current version of the Xbox 360 controller is among console gamers have long been a topic of discussion because it is often considered too vague and not very reactive. Still there is a lot of improvements going on this new D-pad and soon we will be going to see another version of D-pad.

No matter what controller you use for Fighting game in that especially the Mortal combat none of the controller can take hard play or much effort from the gamer action and movements. In action games you will not know what you are doing on a controller. You just simply press randomly. In Mortal combat fight you need to use several combination of keys in order to get the better movement and action. So whether you D-pad or joystick or anything it will last longer. For this kind of fighting game I think that the Kinect or something similar is better.

The color of this controller is silver and black, with the keys A, B, Y, X, which abandoned the traditional red, green, blue and yellow, conforming to the style of the whole the controller, it is also colored with different shades of gray. But the big news is the new d-pad, or via a simple rotation is completely transformed, becoming more useful in some types of games than in others. Whether it's a success I do not know, because that is the beautiful color coding that allows you to quickly have found the right button is gone.