Thread: LED of Nintendo 3DS does not turn off after doing system update

LED of Nintendo 3DS does not turn off after doing system update

I am having Nintendo 3DS from past couple of weeks. Yesterday night I have done system update on the device of mine. I have noticed that the after doing power off the device of mine and leave it for the charging overnight the LED light is seems to be on in the morning itself. Let me know why this particular issue is being happening on the device of mine. Is there any resolution for this particular problem? Let me know if you are having speculation on this particular problem. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: LED of Nintendo 3DS does not turn off after doing system update

I let you know that the I am also having the same problem which you are facing on the 3DS of yours. However I let you know that you should take care of the battery gauge on the screen as you boot the device of yours. The problem which we are getting might be kind of minor irritant. However I have noticed that the this particular problem would not make any major impact while playing the game on this particular device.

Looking at the matter which you have mentioned over here I let you know something which could be useful to meet the requirement of yours. You should use the entire battery of the device until and unless the device gets turn off. After that you should remove the battery from the device of yours and wait for 5 minutes. Now you should insert the batter y and charge the battery. After doing the above mentioned thing you will be able to fix the matter of yours.

Well I have noticed number of users who are having the same problem which you have mentioned over here. I have done little bit googling on this particular problem and I have noticed that this particular problem is occurring due to over charging the battery of the device of which you are using. I have noticed the users who are charging for several device. I recommend that one should not do the above mentioned thing at all.

You told me that you have started to facing the problem after doing the firmware upgrade. Well in order to fix the matter you should downgrade the firmware of the device of yours. You should visit the official website and download the latest version of the firmware on the device of yours. Well you should backup the data before you do firmware downgrade because downgrading the firmware would remove all the data from the device of yours. Once the process gets completed you can restore the backup on the device of yours.

Looking at the situation which you have mentioned over here I am suspecting that there is hardware issue with the device of yours. Well I recommend that you should contact the official service center and claim from the service warranty. Make sure that the device of yours should not have any physical damage otherwise the service warranty which you are having would be void by the manufacture.