Thread: Nintendo DS closes randomly while playing super Mario Brothers

Nintendo DS closes randomly while playing super Mario Brothers

I recently started playing the Super Mario Brothers game again in my Nintendo DS. But unfortunately nothing happened as expected. After starting the game, within few seconds, the system will shut down by itself. I have already played this game before and it did not showed any issue before. But recently it started showing up with this problem. Does anyone have any suggestion on this issue? What must be causing this? How can I solve the issue? Please help.

Re: Nintendo DS closes randomly while playing super Mario Brothers

I think the Super Mario Brothers game which you are trying to play in your Nintendo might have got corrupted and that is why you are facing the issue while playing it. So I would suggest you to purchase another original CD of the Super Mario Brothers game and install it in your Nintendo and then check out whether the problem still exists or not. Make sure that you are getting the original and the licensed version of the game rather than using the corrupt cracked or pirated files.

According to me the issue might be with your Nintendo device. It might be possible that the firmware of your Nintendo might be outdated and you need to update it. Visit the official website of Nintendo and check for any latest updates. Also, as suggested above always makes sure that you are using original licensed version of games. They are always a good and secured option. Make sure the Nintendo is fully charged when you are performing the update.

You should first of all check out whether you are facing this problem only when you are trying to play this particular Super Mario Brothers game or your Nintendo is behaving this way, when you are trying to play any other games as well. This will make clear to you, about which thing might be causing the issue. Whether it is the problem with your Nintendo DS device or the problem is with the game. Once you have rectified this, you can easily solve the issue.

Thank you for replying so quickly. I checked out as you suggest me to. The Nintendo is working perfectly fine and very smooth like before when I am playing other games. But whenever I am trying to play the Super Mario Brothers game in my Nintendo DS, the problem starts occurring and the device automatically shuts off. So as I have explained the exact problem, I am hoping to get a solution soon. Thank you, in advance for any future assistance.

According to me , you should contact the retailer or store from where you had purchased your Nintendo DS device and get an appointment fixed with the some technically sound person from the store, who will check you device and let you know the exact reason behind the problem. And once the accurate reason is known, you will get the right solution as well. Make sure all the testing and repairing is done with some trusted hands or you might end up destroying everything.