Thread: Is Kinect necessary for minecraft in Xbox

Is Kinect necessary for minecraft in Xbox

Hi friends I just bought an Xbox 10 days ago. I am too happy to have it and I and my friends play every day. The games are just amazing and the graphics are awesome. Well there is just one question in my mind. As you have heard of minecraft. It is a good game and the question is will it be necessary to have kinect for minecraft?Does anyone knows about it. Answers with yes and No will also be appreciated.

Re: Is Kinect necessary for minecraft in Xbox

I doubt it, seems Kinect only is an option. Well, it better be. You have all the information. It is likely that only one option, but did not specify. The way we're doing today Kinect I would say that it is not necessary, but has additional achievements. I have no idea what they are planning, but what I should be good for the people. Thus don’t know what will happen so just wait and see. More news required on this.

If it be a Kinect Minecraft exclusive rather than a normal game with motion control support then Microsoft makes less sense than you expect of them. Of course, do not become as successful as Microsoft without being smart enough to look for Kinect users and normal users. I also question how you will be able to move Kinect, I'm not familiar with it and only know of shovelware and games rails that have been released for it. Nobody really knows more about what will be Xbox exclusive. However, it is a safe bet that it will be for the treatment or control movement.

My guess is the same as the PC version. That's like $ 20? Some websites are reporting that Xbox Live supports Kinect. What evidence that does not need it? They can do as a real-time strategy more to see and zoom in the buildings and do not show a character minecraft mining, killing zombies or anything like that said minecraft to 360. That unless the full version nobody cares. Let's hope for something good.

It actually would suck if it be Kinect Minecraft only. I mean, it is a game where you spend a buttload of time doing casual things. There is no way motion sensor / voice command would be impractical in this case. This is a practical example of what I've been talking since the launch of Kinect. You do not need to play Kinect. You can search Twitter Notch. I do not know why anyone would play on a console Mincraft.

Xbox does not run java in my opinion, which means that you have registered. PC's with 4 GB of RAM is all very well, but 2.1 GB is eaten with low back processes and other applications. Minecraft started and played for 20 minutes, 600 MB of RAM used at the highest detail. So assuming that the draw distance limit means the limit will remain at 360. Another thing, minecraft, in my opinion, does not actually use the GPU of the computer, it's all about RAM and CPU. The Xbox version will be optimized for the system, when the PC has to work with all the CPU and GPU RAM mounts. All 360 have the same basic markup making it more stable. All these together = more stable. Even if I missed all the fun fact, MS does not become unstable in the console games are very careful about this. I think it's an elitist PC that is a bad mindset to have especially in this market.

Intention, not simply imagined a way to have both movement and hardcore games. Wii had two things that hurts, processing power, and litter control. Now you can have either fixed in place for the real games. I'm pretty sure won’t need it. Microsoft said it would come to "Xbox and Kinect." But it is not necessary to play at 360 Kinect craft mines. I think it will ruin Kinect minecraft though I have hurt with the arm and move blocks around the lucky day are optional.