Thread: Kinect does not loads in Xbox

Kinect does not loads in Xbox

I've been reading that several people have this same problem, so thankfully not me, but I realize that these same people asking for help in this matter has never been answered. Basically what happens is that laboratories Kinect download the application, wait until it finishes, I click on play now, it loads the screen Kinect guidelines (you know that purple screen that says things like "make sure you have lighting Kinect optimal when used) then goes to a black screen and control panel appears.

Re: Kinect does not loads in Xbox

Downloaded it again now, try opening at all the possible places, such as Kinect Hub, the gaming market, Quick Start, etc. Even try downloading from a direct link on Xbox.com. It is strange that you are having this problem with the game. If you have deleted and downloaded the game several times it may try to remove your name from single player and then recover. See if that helps. By the way, I have the xbox thin and the program is working well for me.

I have heard that many people are having this same problem. But you know that I have got a solution for this. I somehow figured out the solution. Even I was having the same problem then I went to the settings and I just by fluke turned on my microphone and speech recognition back. Then I checked everything and loaded kinect again. There was no problem at all. Thus I would prefer you to try this.

I wish I could help, but I'm having the same exact problem. I have a new concert Slim 250 HD. Hopefully they know more than a few people have this problem and allow us to know what is happening or why. It would be nice to have at least recognition by Member States to know that they are aware this is a problem. I'm on a 2006 model 20GB Xbox. It seems to be totally random, and that is affecting both new and old consoles thin.

Same problem here, I have two Xbox in the house of an old model and a thin, old model loads fine except for the fact that I cannot connect the Kinect in it, because I have included Kinect w / adapter or while the thin does what everyone else is doing. I realized that I have an update a week ago on my old I do not remember getting on my thin, so I'll try a manual update and I will let everyone know if that helps or not.

Hey buddy try opening it from the HUB or else download the content again. I think this should probably work. If this doesn’t work then I would suggest you to contact Xbox support center. You can first visit to their website and make a complain there. You can even go to the support center and show them the problem. If your Xbox will be in warranty period then they will surely repair it or replace with a new one.