Thread: Red Dot of Death on Xbox 360 Slim?

Red Dot of Death on Xbox 360 Slim?

I have some problem going with my Xbox 360 I purchased it few weeks ago and I was playing the Left for Dead game from morning and I switched off the power to take a break but after when I switched it on a red dot occurs on the screen. I thought this must be the problem with the hard drive so I removed it but the problem is not with the hard drive. I thinking of booting the Xbox but when I look at the power cord brick its orange. When I pressed the power button on the console the power cord brick light turns green. Please let me know that how to solve the problem of this.

Re: Red Dot of Death on Xbox 360 Slim?

While I was surfing on the internet I searched on many sites I would like to suggest you that you should call the Microsoft technical support center or you should email them regarding your problem I hope that they are able to solve the problems and or you should call your region support center. I think that the suggestion given by me will help you in solving the problem.

From the discussion going on I also searched on many sites but I would like to suggest you that if you are having the warranty card of the Xbox 360 then you should give the Xbox 360 to repair and I think that the solution given by me is very easy they will help you in solving the problem of the Red Dot of Death on Xbox 360 Slim. I hope that this suggestion will help you and this is the easy suggestion.

While I was surfing on the internet I saw the questions and the suggestions given to you the suggestions are quit systematic and I am thinking that the problem has been solved with you if not then you should search on the Google you will get the sites or you will get the videos of the RDOD. I hope the suggestion given by me will help you in solving the problem.

I would like to recommend you that after looking at the video are that you suggested on the YouTube I think that the suggestion given by you was useful to me and I not even thought I getting so much replies on the topic I have given. But thank you all for giving me the suggestions and giving me your precious time. And once again thank you friends.

I have the same problem Ceesar.. how did you fix it?