Thread: Is any new XBOX 360 dashboard beta going to be released?

Is any new XBOX 360 dashboard beta going to be released?

I have a small problem in my mind is that is there any Xbox 360 dashboard beta going to release in this month. For the last 2 years I am searching for the new updates of the Xbox 360. I want to test the Xbox 360 in advanced, the features announced in this year E3 is there any way to test them, if yes then please let me know how to test the latest features. Thanking in advanced for helping me and giving me your precious time.

Re: Is any new XBOX 360 dashboard beta going to be released?

I would like to suggest you that there is nothing like this and if there is anything like this I don’t think that it has launched until now. I think that they are not able to do the updates of the beta testing for the dashboard. The update was affected to some people because the last update was changing the firmware on the DVD drives. I think that I am not fully sure I am about 80% sure about this. I hope that this suggestion will help you to understand the problem you are facing.

I would like to suggest you that I think that they were “preview programs” not the Betas that the flash memory was supported by the spring update, that the most recently update and the KINECT DASH. I have taken part in all of these three updates and these were the most that I am missing. I think that to search these types of tabs you should go to major nelson .you will get the information that you are needed.

I am glad to get the reply that you are 80% sure about the update. I am so amazed to try the KINECT feature integrated by the BING. The amazing peace of technology is the KINECT. For the updates of the beta I am going to definitely signing for this. Are you sure that the MAJOR NELSONS will give the blogs when the update has been launched.

While I was surfing on the internet I saw the questions and the suggestions given to you the suggestions are quit systematic and I am thinking that the problem has been solved with you if not then you should search on the Google you will get the sites or you should visit on the major nelson sites for some information. I hope the suggestion given by me will help you in solving the problem.