Thread: Nintendo Wii's laser has been overclocked and broken due to stress

Nintendo Wii's laser has been overclocked and broken due to stress

Well i have noticed that the Wii is unable to read the disc any more at all. It was working fine when i was playing Call of Duty: Black Ops after that I am getting an error on the device of mine. I am assuming that Wii games are overlocking the laser or the Wii. I am suspecting that it could be the root cause of the problem. Let me know if you are having any speculation on this particular matter. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. Any help on this particular matter would be highly appreciated. Thanks alot in advance.

Re: Nintendo Wii's laser has been overclocked and broken due to stress

I am not agree with the thing which you have mentioned over here. Well as far as i know there is no game which is not supposed to over clock the disc drive in any manner. So i don't think so that the game that is Call of Duty: Black Ops is overclocking the disc drive. I have played the same on the console of mine and I have not noticed any issue on the device of yours. there could be some technical fault with the device which you are using.

Looking at the situation which you have mentioned over here i let you know that the Overlocking is the term which is used to increase the clock cycles of the processor. I heard the first time that this particular term is used for the disc drive. As far as i know that it is not possible to do over clocking on the disc drive. It could be possible that the feature version of the game would have this particular feature which you are talking about.

I have noticed some of the games which are having lots of data on the same. For eg game like Super Smash Bros. Brawl having all the data on two separate layers. I don’t think so the game would make wii behave differently. One of the exciting behavior of video game console is that it plays the game consistently. However I would like to have overclokcing on the disc drive if it is possible.

Looking at the situation which you have mentioned over here I am suspecting that the device of yours need some troubleshooting. Well you have to contact the official service center of the device manufacturer and you have to claim for the service warranty. You should provide the information which is associated with the problem of yours as well as invoice details while purchasing the product of yours.