Thread: Getting clicking noise during phone conversations in iPhone

Getting clicking noise during phone conversations in iPhone

I have purchased the iPhone 4 before a month and before that I was using Sony Ericsson Xperia. I have updated my iPhone OS before some days and after that I have started facing one issue with my IPhone. Now whenever I do calls at that time I am getting clicking noise during phone conversations. I don’t know what is wrong with my phone but this problem is really frustrating for me now I don’t know how to fix this issue. if anyone have any suggestion then please help me with it.

Re: Getting clicking noise during phone conversations in iPhone

I have read your problem and I think you have to try to fix this issue by resetting the iPhone. According to me first you have to take the backup of your all the data of your phone with the help of iTunes and after dong that you have to reset the iPhone. Now after doing that you will not get any sound during your calls. If your problem get solved then you have to restore your backup. I hope this information will fix your issue. If you still getting any issues after that then please let me know.

I have read you’re your post and if you don’t know about how to rest the iPhone then I will help you with it. you can reset your iPhone by doing this steps. First you have to press the sleep and awake button of your phone with your home button for some time and then release the button when it display the apple logo. Now after doing that when your phone will start again at that time check whether same problem is coming or not? I think after that you will not get any issue.

As you have said in your post that by resetting the phone problem can be solved after reading that I have tried to solve the problem and after that I have rest my iPhone. But after doing that also I am still getting that clicking noise during phone conversations. Please tell me what should I do to fix this issue? is there any possibilities of having some problem with my phone hardware? If anyone has anymore solutions then please help me with it. I will appreciate your help.

If you are still getting the Clicking noise even after trying all the possible solution then I think you have to try to solve the problem by reinstalling the operating system of your iPhone, but make sure that before doing that you take all the necessary backup from your system. If after doing that also you are getting the same issue then I think you have to visit the service center of iPhone. I think you will get the proper solution in service center.