Thread: Broken Nintendo 3DS Error Code Look Up

Broken Nintendo 3DS Error Code Look Up

Well i am having Nintendo 3DS from past couple of days. I have noticed that the 3DS error code look up feature is not working at all. I am trying to looking for the error code 006-0612.Let me know why this particular issue is occurring on the device of mine. Let me know if you are having the same problem like me and alos let me know if you are having any solution to fix the matter of mine. Any help on this particular matter would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Broken Nintendo 3DS Error Code Look Up

Well looking at the matter i think i am aware of the root cause of the problem. This particular problem has been associated with the fact that 3DS is unable to save the section on the error code. However i let you know that whenever you place Wii or DS error code then the results would come up normally. So you should consider the point when you are talking about the thing which you have over here in this particular thread.

Looking at the situation which you have mentioned over here i am suspecting that the 3Ds of yours is not connecting with Access Point. This particular thing is totally dependent on the below mentioned thing.
    • Wireless Home Network
    • Hotspot

You should consider the above mentioned points to rectify the issue of yours.

You should consider the following things when you are supposed to connected with the wireless home network.
    1. Well you have to see that you have placed 3DS within 30 feet of the Wireless access point and it should be facing of the general direction.
    2. There should not be any devices like Microwaves or cordless phone. If there is such device then you should turn off the same.

There is some important point which is associated when you are supposed to connect at hotspot.
    • You should see that Hotspot location would not need any browser. In case the location need the same then you will not be able to access the internet with the 3DS system of yours.
    • If the connection is failing constantly then the router setup might be having compatibility issue with the 3Ds of yours.

Well looking at matter which you have mentioned over here i am suspecting that there is an issue with the device itself. Hence i recommend that you should contact the official service center and claim for the service warranty. Make sure that the device of your would not have any physical damage otherwise you will not be able to claim for the service warranty. I am hoping that the service center people will help you out to fix the matter of yours.