Thread: Unable to Sync Wii remote

Unable to Sync Wii remote

Well I am having 2 wii remotes and it was working fine till today morning. The cursor on the screen did not appearing at all. I have searched on the Google to get the specific solution but there was nothing relevant to the problem of mine. Now I am looking for help from the users of this particular forums. So let me know if you are having the same problme which I can use to fix the matter of mine. Any help on this particular matter would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Unable to Sync Wii remote

Looking at the matter which you have mentioned over here i want to tell you something which would be useful to make the thing working for you. I recommend that you need to recalibrate the sensor bar of the renmote of yours. Also you might need to change the position in below or above on the screen of yours from the Wii menu. So you should try the same and let me know if you are looking for further help on this particular matter.

Here are the steps which you can do to fix the matter of yours.
    • You need to open the SD card compartment of the Wii
    • Now open the cover of the battrey of the remote.
    • You have to press the red Sync button which is located on the Wii.
    • Now use the above mentioned steps for the another remote.

You can use the following instruction to do temporary syncing.
    1. You have to go for the Home menu and then you have to click on the Wii Remote Settings.
    2. Now you have to click on the another option which prompt as Press 1 or Press 2.
    3. After pressing the desire option you have to use the instructions which has been prompted.

I am hoping that it would be helpful to you.

Well I was having the same problem which you have mentioned over here. However after doing little bit googling i have managed to fix the matter of mine. Well i let you know that I have simply unplug the power cord on the system of mine and then replugged the same on the device of mine. After doing the same i have resolved the problem of mine. So you can use the instruction of mine and i am hoping that it will be helpful to you.

I am highly suspecting that there is an issue with the device itself. Well i recommend that you should contact the official service center and claim for the service warranty. You need to see that the remote should not have any physical damage otherwise the service warranty would be void and you will not be able to get benefit of the same. Also you should carry the invoice details while visiting the service center.