Thread: A case with a built in privacy screen protector for iPhone 4?

A case with a built in privacy screen protector for iPhone 4?

Hello guys I suppose you all have read the title properly well I am just curious to know is there any screen protector for the apple iPhone 4? Screen protector means not the normal screen protector that are being provided by the otterboxes but the privacy screen protector I did a good search in the internet searching for the solutions but I was not able to get that can you all please help me here with the solutions I need some good advise from you all, so please do reply as soon as possible I am waiting for the suggestions from you all.

Re: A case with a built in privacy screen protector for iPhone 4?

Well I did a good research in the internet for the solutions so what I found was that you can check out the website named as case mate and hence you will get the necessary information from there so that’s what I am saying here. Well there is a 4 way screen protector for the iPhone 4 and you can have a look at that as well so that’s what I am saying it is a better choice since it has a 4-way directional privacy shield as well as the visibility is preserved through both horizontally as well as the vertically. It is available for Rs.850 INR so do look out for the same.

Well my suggestion for you is to go with the iPhone 4 Stealth Package well the same you can get it from the same source only so do better look out for the same and my bet is that you will be getting the necessary information from there itself. Like the one above it is also available at the same price well what this protector includes is that it has a front privacy screen protector and back matte black polymer film and suitable for the iPhone 4 as well, so do look out for the same and you will get the necessary information from there itself.

Yes you will get the necessary things from the casemate and hence that’s the place that you need to check in so that you can get the variety choices so that’s the way to go well the two choices that has been said above are the one that will completely fir your iPhone however there is one more that has come up for the iPod touch 4th generation so that’s the one that you need to look out for but it will give a vertical protection not sure of the horizontal so hope you have got the point that I am trying to make here.

Thanks a lot for all the help and the support that you have given here for solving out the queries for me so I appreciate your efforts for the same and thanks for solving out the queries for me and let me inform you all that I did have a look at the website and I did find the two options that you had suggested and hence they were the only options for me so thanks for mentioning about the same, I really like your piece of information.