Thread: Xbox 360 kinect games freezing

Xbox 360 kinect games freezing

I have bought the Xbox 360 and configured it well. While playing games through it I experienced freezes several time. While sing the Kinect on top of the Dashboard i can employ it continually without problem. After that I went to play the game which I got with Kinect which is actually an adventure game. I have started the game but it doesn’t past the first title screen. I tried other game also but none of them worked for me. I have tried by clearing the cache. At this time the game played well but after 10 min again the same issue. What should I do to resolve this issue? Is there any kind of patch or update available for fix this?

Re: Xbox 360 kinect games freezing

First of all, you will find two main difficulties which are typical for the Xbox 360 to freeze or fail. The first is a large number of calculations at once. For example, if you meet for several hours with four players actively playing the game on the same line at both the same, then you're asking quite a lot to your Xbox 360. After a while, it emphasizes the method and eventually overheating and stopping. All sorts associated with devices to do when it is pushed to the limit.

The elder Xbox 360's employ an outside PSU to power the kinect therefore it's not as if the additional load is elegant whatever thing within the power line. What happens while you run it devoid of whatever thing besides connected? Is your Xbox on Live and do you contain the most up-to-date System Update/Game Updates? If not then it could also be the issue. I am telling this only for old Xbox 360 devices. The newer one doesn’t need any kind of update or patch.

Internal combustion equipment is in place yet another result in actual crashes and freezes. This is a result of faulty cooling systems within the unit. For this question, you'll be able to try again to deliver to Microsoft and get this repair. But for those who have some expertise and also exactly how you have a few free hours with the tools to fix electronic equipment, after you're ready to fix your Xbox 360 yourself.

I don’t think that it is the issue about the games not about kinect which might not compatible with Xbox 360 or its firmware. I hope that you have the newer Xbox 360. Make sure that you have configured the kinect properly. Hope that there is not any temperature or heat related issue in the Xbox console. I urge you that just contact the Microsoft. They might be familiar with the issue and have a good solution.

first of all make sure that the Kinect game which are trying to play is really compatible with Xbox 360 or not. You might have bought the Kinect games but if your console cannot play it then how can you play it through Kinect. Furthermore if you are also telling that you can see the opening screen of the game but then it wont continue. Seems to me that you need to re-configure the Kinect controller once again. You might have jumped some settings and due to this it is causing the issue.