Thread: Does nokia X7 has TV out? Other than HDMI

Does nokia X7 has TV out? Other than HDMI

I am having my new nokia X7 phone and I am using it for last few months and I am proud to say that I have I have not found any problem in it. I know that there is a HDMI out in nokia X7 phone. I am wondering that, can I connect my old TV which has a red white and yellow jack that can be connected to my phone. Any ideas about how to connect it? Please suggest me if you have any ideas.

Re: Does nokia X7 has TV out? Other than HDMI

Yes, I have heard somewhere that on e bay there are cables which will out put the video. It seems that one end of the cable has a AV output/input and the other end will look like same that goes into the X7, which is like a headphone jack. But it really depends on the functionality of the phone. Actually I have not purchased the phone still, so I cannot say that it would work with this or not. Hope this works!

I am having nokia N900. I have tried on it and it worked. So I believe that it would work for you also. All you need to have is, an AV cable with 3.5mm jack that is on one end and an output component that supports your TV on the other end. But the quality will not be the same as you HDMI for a sure.

If you don’t have a micro HDMI cable, then you can buy it from online. Once you have the micro HDMI cable then, everything out there works perfectly. All you need to do is connect the micro HDMI cable to the phone and then to your TV. After connecting it you will get a notification of HDMI icon which informs that everything is working. Also it is limited that, we can see the images and videos that were captured in the mobile.