Thread: Can i use charger AC-8E with nokia X7

Can i use charger AC-8E with nokia X7

I have one Old Nokia AC-8E charger which i am not using it anywhere. Before some days I have purchased the Nokia X7 mobile phone I got the travel charger with that mobile phone also nut now I am planning to use my old Nokia AC-8E charger for outdoor use. I just want to know that is it safe to use this charger with this new mobile phone. I don’t have much knowledge about this and that is why I am very confused. If anyone can give proper in formation then it will be very helpful for me.

Re: Can i use charger AC-8E with nokia X7

I normally use different charger for my nokia X7 as I have three different type of charger with me one is AC-5U another is AC-4U and also one AC-3U I use all the charger for my Nokia X7 and my sister also use these charger for her Nokia N95. All the charger were working fine. I have never tried to use Nokia AC-8E charger with my phone but according to me if that charger is original then you will be able to use it. I hope this information will be helpful to you.

As far as I know Nokia AC-8E charger is power saving charger and it consumes low power than any other charger which is one of the main reason to use that charger. After charging the mobile phone if sometime you forget to remove the charger then also it only uses around 10% if power used in other charger standby. According to me you can use any Nokia charger with your mobile phone which is having 2 mm charging interface and also have Energy Star standards.

According to me if you have any doubts regarding that then you should first visit the Nokia official site and after that search for your mobile supported charger. If you found that your nokia model number in supported device list then you can use the charger. If you don’t find your mobile model number then I will advise you to do not use that charger because it may be damage your battery. i hope this information will be helpful to you and if you still want to know more about that then you can contact the nokia care.

As you have mentioned in your post that I have to check on the nokia official site and only after that I should use the charger, after reading that I have visited the nokia site and checked all the supported models with this charger but I didn’t find the nokia X7 in that list. After that I have tried to confirm that by calling to nokia care and they have told me that I can use that charged. Now I am using that charger without have in any issues. Thank you so much for helping me.