Thread: How to install NODO update in HTC HD7

How to install NODO update in HTC HD7

Hey guys, I recently heard something about NODO update for Windows Phone 7 running HTC HD7 Smartphone. There is lots of buzz about this NODO update, so I am also planning to install the NODO update in my HTC HD7 mobile. So, I am interested in know the procedure to install the update. Step by step procedure will also be appreciated. If anyone has got information on this issue then please help me, by replying to my thread. Thank you.

Re: How to install NODO update in HTC HD7

Following are the steps which need to be followed inorder to install the NODO update in any Windows Phone 7 running mobile phone.
    • First, always remember to confirm that you have disabled the WLAN and Flight Mode on your phone.
    • Also check that you have activated the “Use cellular data connection to check for updates” option on your mobile.
    • Download the winrar file I have attached along with the post and run the USAIP.pbk file.
    • Connect to EUROIP PPTP Hungary using the demo as the Username and Password. (Remember that the connection will remain active for not more than 7 minutes)
    • Establish connection between your phone and the PC and search for the an update from within the Zune software. Go to the following path to update: Settings > Phone > Update.
    • Disable the data transfer process after some 10 to 15 seconds of searching.
    • Click on Update and re-run the USAIP.pbk. You can close the connection by clicking on the Hangup tab. This will make the Zune to update the package.
    Attached Files Attached Files

I also have been looking for steps to install the NODO update in my Windows Phone 7 running mobile and after lots of searching I came across this blog called walshies.me page (search for the same on Internet). It has made the task simpler by making all the important files and procedures available for the user. I have used the following Support tools that help me in installing the NODO update in my Windows Phone 7 running mobile, So you can also try them out. Download the support tolls from the given link.
    32 BIT Support Tools
    bit Support Tools

You will be requiring the following two chevron updaters in order to install the NODO update in your Windows Phone 7 running phone. And yes the walshies.me blog page will prove to be very useful to all the users who wish to solve any type of issues related to the Windows Phone 7. Download the Chevron updaters (either 32 bit or the 64 bit) file and run them to complete the updation process. Install the file which is compatible to your computer system.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks for the tips and those useful attachments. It was very kind of you to talk the pain of attaching the files and explaining everything inorder to get my issue solved. This is the soul reason, I always come back to this forum, people out here are always willing to help and don’t misguide much. The solutions are almost always on target, exactly what people are asking for from you guys. So, once again, thank you a lot.