Thread: How to transfer file from Nokia X7 to Thumb drive

How to transfer file from Nokia X7 to Thumb drive

Hello friend, last week I bought the new branded Nokia X7 cell phone and now I want to transfer the media file from my Nokia X7 to an external thumb drive. We all know that this thumb drive will not contain any Bluetooth type facility. Hence if anyone having knowledge about it then please shares your own thoughts. It will be helps to me for solving the trouble. Any type of helps for solving this trouble will be appreciates.

Re: How to transfer file from Nokia X7 to Thumb drive

Using USB connection you can do this task. This is the best way to perform this file transfer task into the system. Then I suggest you to first install the Nokia PC suite software into the computer system and then try to connect the Smartphone with the system using the USB connection. This will be helps you to transfer the file from one place to other. Then you need to use the USB cable of this phone and then connect this cell phone to the system and after that transfer file from one device to the other.

Hey dude, you can transfer the media files of the cell phone from its phone memory location to the USB stick, and then press and hold the media file you want to transfer. After doing this task you need to hit the 'copy to folder' option of the mobile phone. Then select the location of the USB stick and then using the 'copy to' list option perform this file transferring task onto the system. This will be helps you to solve the trouble.

In today’s, world most of the latest technology based laptop contains the Bluetooth technology. Then I suggest you to use this technology to perform this transfer file from Nokia X7 to Thumb drive. Then first transfer file from the mobile phone memory to the laptop PC using the Bluetooth and then transfer this file onto the connected Pen drive. This will be done using the Bluetooth technology and this will be easy as compared to the other technology.

I also used this similar process to perform the data transferring facility. This will be the so useful for getting the backup of this data present in the mobile phone, and then I also recommended you that to use this facility and it will be helps you to perform the file transferring task on the system. This is the easiest process and it will be present on the manual of the mobile phone. Then use it and it will be helps to remove such trouble.

Hey dude, the mobile flash drive will be providing this facility. Then I suggest you to buy this mobile flash drive and use this device at the time of transferring data from one device to the other device. This will be helps to done this data transferring from the mobile phone memory to the USB device. There is also compatible solution present over this for performing thus option. Then use this and it really helpful to perform this kind of operations.