Thread: Fussy Screen appear in Nintendo DS

Fussy Screen appear in Nintendo DS

Hello friend, last week, I had download and then install this Nintendo DS video game. This is a portable game console produced by Nintendo. Now it will be creates some major issues. Yesterday, I did the insertion of the game card and now it will be display the fussy screen. I don’t know the basic reason behind this but I really need to solve this trouble. This game will shows the very bad colored screen. Thanks in advance for any kind of help.

Re: Fussy Screen appear in Nintendo DS

You need to reenter this graphics card. This will be helps to remove such graphics problem. I am sure that this graphics card has not been installed properly and hence it will gives the graphic problem. The manual will be shows the step by step process to solve this trouble. Then you need ot first read this process into the manual and then install the graphics card in correct way. This will be helps to your system for loading this graphics of this game.

I think this game require the graphics card compatible driver and hence this will be shows the graphics problem. then I suggest you to reinstall this graphics card and then search the compatible graphics driver into the system. the compatible driver is represent on the official site of the game. Hence try this solution and it will be so works in this kind of cases. Then use the default process and then solve this trouble using the reinstall of driver.

I also faced the similar kind of trouble in this windows 7 OS. Then I also use this reinstall of the graphics driver. This will be really works to solve the trouble. Then I suggest you to just use this basic task and it will be helps to you for solving the trouble. I have use the link present in the graphics card manual. This link provides the facility to install the driver onto the system. I suggest you to use this link. This really helps to solve the trouble.

I also found the similar kind of trouble but I haven’t been try to install the driver of this game. Then I just try to reinstall this game. See, as per my thinking this trouble has to be occurred because the virus of my system is infected the whole game setup files and folder and hence the trouble is occurred. Then I have done this reinstallation process. This will also helps to remove the other related problem from the system. I suggest you to do this task if you also found the other related trouble.