Thread: Can i use Google maps street view on nokia X7

Can i use Google maps street view on nokia X7

I am using Nokia X7 from last one month and before that I was using iPhone. Nokia X7 is very nice mobile phone as it has all the features which I want but in my iPhone I was able to use the Google maps street view which was very helpful for me. Now I have tried to do the same thing in my Nokia X7 but I don’t know how to use it. Is there any way to use it In nokia X7. If anyone have any solutions regarding this then please let me know it will be very helpful for me.

Re: Can i use Google maps street view on nokia X7

I have gone through your post and I think you can use the Google map street view in your mobile. I am using nokia N97 mini and after reading your post I have tried to use the google map street view in my mobile and after that I have installed the Google maps in my nokia N97 and Google maps are working perfectly In my mobile. I think you should also try this solution. If you are not able to use the Google maps street view in your mobile then please let me know.

As you have posed that by using the Google maps in mobile we cans use the street view, after reading your post I have downloaded the Google maps in my mobile and after that I have tried to use the street view but in Google maps I didn’t find any setting regarding the street view. If you know anything more about that then please let me know. If you know any application which can help me regarding this then please give me the name of the application. Thank you in advance.

As far as I know you must be having the nokia OVI maps in your mobile and I think that will help you to use the street view n your nokia X3. Because in Ovi Maps 3.03 has included this option and using that you can use the street view in your nokia X3. If your OVI maps version is older than first you have to update that and after that you will get the option to use the street view. I hope this information will be helpful to you and you will be able to use the street view In your mobile.

I have checked for the Google map street view in my in my Nokia OVI maps but I didn’t found any option regarding the Nokia maps street view. After that I have updated the nokia OVI maps in my mobile and after that when I tried to use the streets view in maps at that time was able to to do that. Now I am not having any problem and I am able to use the street view. Thank you so much for giving me this idea and helping to solve this issue.