Thread: Can i use USB mouse with Nokia x7

Can i use USB mouse with Nokia x7

Hello friends I have purchased the Nokia X7 mobile phone before two weeks and I mostly I use my mobile to watch movies and browse on the internet. I have heard that I can use the USB mouse with my Nokia X7, I want to know that whether it is possible to use the USB mouse with Nokia X7 or not and if it possible then it is very nice because touch interface behaves very frustrating some time and if we can use the mouse them it is very handy. If anyone have any information regarding this then please let me know.

Re: Can i use USB mouse with Nokia x7

After reading your post I would like to ask you that from where you have got this information because as far as I know we cannot use the USB mouse in nokia X3. I have also checked on the nokia X7 specification and also reviews and didn’t find any information regarding USB mouse and keyboard. That is why I would like to tell you that this kind of features is not yet available in nokia phones. If you still want to try this then it is up to you. I hope this information will be helpful to you.

As you have said in your post about trying the USB mouse In nokia X7 and after reading your post I have tried to use the USB mouse with the phone but after doing that it didn’t worked for me. After that I also tried to use the USB keyboard and I was surprised that keyboard was working perfectly and it was a very handy to type messages in nokia X7. According to me ig=f keyboard is working then may be mouse also should support in this phone. I think you should also try this.

I was trying to connect my USB mouse with my mobile and after that when I connect it with my mobile at that time it didn’t work. Now after doing that that I have tried to search on the internet regarding this and after that I found that wireless mouse and done this trick. After that I tried to use the wireless mouse with my mobile and that trick really worked for me. I think you should also try this trick and after that you can also use the mouse with your Nokia X7

As you have said that wireless mouse is working perfectly with Nokia X And after reading that I have attached the my wireless mouse dongle with my nokia USB cable and after that I tried to use the mouse and it was really very handy to use the USB mouse in nokia X7. All the things worked perfectly and I also tried to keyboard and it was also working. Thank you so much for all the reply and all the information provided by you. I appreciate your help.