Thread: Error Code 545 "Error: Access Denied" while setting up Xbox 360 Extender Setup

Error Code 545 "Error: Access Denied" while setting up Xbox 360 Extender Setup

Hello friends, I have been recently buy the Xbox 360 Extender Setup gaming console and now it will be makes the Error Code 545 "Access Denied". I don’t know the meaning of this error code. I have faced this problem at the time of running the Windows Media Center to configure system connected Xbox 360 gaming console. I need help to solve this access denied error message. This system contains Windows 7 64-bit SP1 OS. Any type of helps would be appreciates.

Re: Error Code 545 "Error: Access Denied" while setting up Xbox 360 Extender Setup

This type of errors will be indicates that the something wrong happen in this system. Normally this will be indicates that the Firewall configuration is to be best suited for solving this trouble. Then I suggest you to configure you system with the correct firewall. There are possibly four firewall will be suitable to this gaming console. They are Windows, McAfee, Symantec and Zonelabs. Then choose between this two and it will allow establishing the connection.

Re: Error Code 545 "Error: Access Denied" while setting up Xbox 360 Extender Setup

If this will be indicates that error code access denied then I think you need to restablis the connection. This will be helps you to solve the trouble. Then you need to uninstall this wireless or wired connection and then reinstall this connection. There might be possible that this will be solves the problem. Then just try this solution. Sometimes this reinstallation will be works and it will be helps to remove such problem. The reinstallation process is present itno the manual. Then follow it and remove the trouble.

If the systems will shows the access denied error message then you need to reconfigure the connection. This will be solving the problem. Sometimes this will be solved by the reconfiguration technique. The proper way to remove such error code is to reenter the correct IP address, DNS Setting and other related setting. This will be helps to solve the access denied trouble. Then try this and it will be helps to remove such problem.

Before doing any think major task on this system I must suggest you to check the internet connection of this system. This will be helps you to remove such error code. The possibility behind this is that the connection has not been established between the client and the server. Then use this and it will be helps to access the connection and probably run the Windows Media Center. Then use this and it really works in some of the specific cases.

I also faced the same kind of trouble and that time I haven’t able to remove such error message. Then I used the specific solution to remove this trouble. I had done the firewall configuration and it will be helps to remove this trouble. Then I follow the process to reconfigure the network. Then after doing this it will be helps to solve this trouble. This really works and it will be helps to remove the trouble from the system. Then use this and it really help to solve the trouble.