Thread: How to check/change settings entered when creating the mailbox on Nokia X7

How to check/change settings entered when creating the mailbox on Nokia X7

I have bought Nokia X7 mobile phone and I have setup mail box in my mobile phone so I can do some office work from mobile phone. Now after doing all the things I am facing some issues with my mobile phone. Some time when I tried to open the attached files like .DOC and .PDF at that time my mobile is not able to complete the request, now please tell me How to check or change settings entered when creating the mailbox. If anyone has any solution then please help me with it.

Re: How to check/change settings entered when creating the mailbox on Nokia X7

I would like to tell you that first of all you should check that whether you are facing this problem with this mailbox or any other mailbox? If you have created only single mailbox in your mobile then I think you have to create one more mailbox with different mail service and after that check whether you are facing this problem with that mail box or not? If you are not facing the same issue with other mailbox then I think there is something wrong with your mailbox setting.

According to me you have to first delete the mailbox which you have created from you Nokia X7 and after that you have to go to the mail; setup screen and then select the other account. Now after selecting the mail account screen you have to you have to select the POP account. Now after that create the mail account again and then check whether all the problem gets fixed or not? I think after doing that you will not get any problem and you will be able to open the attachment.

If you are still facing the same problem after doing all above tricks then I think you have go to the mail setting and then make sure that port which you have entered is correct. Because sometimes ports are depend upon the mail services as some mail service use the different port. If you have entered the wrong port then you have to correct it first and after that you will be able to use the mailbox properly in your Nokia X7. If you want to know anything more then let me know.

As you have mentioned in your above post about deleting the mail account and recreating it, after reading that I have done same thing and I have also deleted my mail account and after that I have recreated it by following give steps and after that now I am able to open all the attachment but my mailbox has started giving me one new problem now I am not able send emails to anyone. Now please help me what should I do to fix this issue? if anyone have any more solution then please reply me.

I think you should try to solve this problem by visiting the nokia care or by visiting the official site of the mail service which you are using to setup your mailbox. After visiting that site you have to search the right setting for your mobile phone and after that do all the setting in your mobile according to that. If that idea does not work then visit that nokia care and after that as there for proper setting and I think after that you will not get any issue with your mobile phone.