Thread: Why I am unable to connect Wii to Netflix?

Why I am unable to connect Wii to Netflix?

Whenever I making an attempt to use Netflix on the Wii of mine it prompts with an error message on the screen.’Cannot connect to Netflix. Please try later’ I am unable to figure out why this particular issue is occuring on the gaming console of mine. Any help on this particular matter would be highly apprecaited. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Why I am unable to connect Wii to Netflix?

Well i was having the same problem which you have mentioned over here. I have noticed that there was an issue associated with the time settings of the gaming console. I have gone through into the wii of mine and there was the difference of the 3 minutes between the gaming console and the laptop of mine. I have simply make the changes on the Wii of mine so that it can match the laptop of mine. After doing the same I have successfully connected with Netflix.

You can use the following instruction to fix the matter of yours.
    • Use the Wii remote to move the cursor to the Wii button and press the A button.
    • From the Main screen of the Data Management and System settings Screen you have to use the Wii remote so that you can move to the Wii Settings.
    • Now search for the Internet options.
    • Now choose the Connection settings and and click on the Clear settings and setup a new connection.

I am highly suspecting that there is an issue with the Netflix which you have downloaded. Well in this particular situation you need to redownload the Netfix on the device of yours. You can get the Netfix from the official website of the developer of this particular software. Make sure that you have downloaded the latest version of the Netflix on the device of yours. I am hoping that you will be able to resolve the matter after downloading and installing the latest version of the Netflix.

I think there is a technical issue with the Wii of yours. So in order to fix the matter of yours i recommend that you should contact the official service center and claim for the service warranty which has been provided when you have purchased the device. Make sure that the gaming console of yours should not have any physical damage otherwise you will not be able to get the benefit of the service warranty.

I am not sure but there could be an issue with the Netflix itself. To solve the matter you should contact the technical support team of the Netflix to get the further assistance. Well you contact them you should provide the information regarding the gaming console which you are using, the version of the Netflix which you have installed on the console and problem which you are getting. So that they can figure out the root cause and let you know about the possible solution to fix the matter.