Thread: Weird sound coming from Camera in Samsung galaxy R

Weird sound coming from Camera in Samsung galaxy R

I am pretty confident my camera has a developing problem as when I begin the camera application, or button between Photo mode and Move, I can here automatic sounds, I think it’s coming from the camera part, when the lenses are moving, etc ,Is this regular? Is there anyone experiencing the similar sound /problem? I do have the pink spot problem also, but that is less worrying to me for make out. I did upgrade to newest camera firmware from Samsung Applications, without fate.

Re: Weird sound coming from Camera in Samsung galaxy R

I also have the similar clicking sound from Samsung galaxy R and finally the mobile camera will not working properly. There is simply a black screen when I attempt to make use of the mobile phone camera and then I obtain a message denoting camera fail... I have had the phone almost three days!

*I believe you'll discover that the automatic sound is actually a digital sound to build it sound similar to an actual camera.
    * Most of the digital cameras do the similar..... Just as ATM equipment make a whirring sounds previous to your money appears....
    *It’s complete to make you experience comfortable that the machine is functioning properly.

Not convinced that it is a digital sound.... the clicking is extremely faint and if you look personally at the camera lens you can observe amazing moving in there with the clicks.guys if you want to the solution then just visit the samsung gallery near to your place.