Thread: Unable to play Mario vs Donkey Kong 3 on 3DS(Japan)

Unable to play Mario vs Donkey Kong 3 on 3DS(Japan)

Well i am having 3DS(Japan) from past couple of days. I have recently purchased the Mario vs Donkey Kong 3. I have found that this particular game is not working at all. Well I have noticed that rest of the game is not working at all. Let me know if you are having the same problem like me. Any help on this particular matter would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Unable to play Mario vs Donkey Kong 3 on 3DS(Japan)

Looking at the matter which you have mentioned over here i let you know something which would be helpful to understand the situation appropriately. The Nintendo 3DS’s are seems to be region locked. So you will not be able to play the English version of the game on the Japanese 3DS. You need to have Japanese version of the game on that particular device. So you have to see whether the thing which i have mentioned over here is helpful to you or not.

Well let me know whether you are having the game is pirated or not. I let you know that the if you are having the pirated version of the game then it would work on the original system on which it came out. So it could be an important reason why you are not able to play the game on the 3Ds of yours. So you need to have the licensed version of the game so that you can play on the device which you have mentioned over here.

Well looking at the matter i wanted to share something vital information which would be useful to you. The game which you wanted to play is seems to be Dsi enhanced game and all the Dsi enhanced game are always region locked. I mean you will not be able to play the US version of the game on the Japanese device. If the game is starting with NTR then it would be a normal old DS game and if the game starts with TWL then it seems to be DSi enhanced.

Well i think the problem which you have mentioned over here is happening due to game itself. According to me there is something wrong with the game itself. I recommend that you should contact the developer team to get the futher assistance from them. I am hoping that the technical support of the developer team would help you out to fix the matter of yours. So share the experience of yours with us so that other users can learn.