Thread: Unable to redeeming a code on XBOX live

Unable to redeeming a code on XBOX live

I have Xbox 360, and I am having this from last 6 months, but since this last week, I am getting error message while I was trying the to load the Duke Nukem Demo code, as I haven’t done it ever yet, thus I am not getting why this is happening, when try to enter those code I get the successful screen rather i keep getting a error page. Need suggestion for these, any would be appreciated.

Re: Unable to redeeming a code on XBOX live

See might be possible that you have the code is probably a wrong one, or first of all I would suggest you that you should enter the code appropriately, how many times have you enter this code, because I heard that after certain time, it block the page for some time, and because of that it won’t let you allow to enter those code. Thus I think you should try after some time, or else you’ll keep getting the error page.

I think this is too difficult to recommend you something at this moment because as you haven’t mentioned any error message for these because generally while we get such a error page, it might be because of different issues, but I’d say you should mentioned the error code properly, then we would help you better. Till that I would suggest you that you should try some another code, rather than what you already have, and this codes are available on their official websites.

As you have mentioned that you haven’t done it before thus I think according to me you haven’t follow the steps properly, I would like to suggest you some of the steps for doing these, keep trying using these methods. First of all logged in to Xbox LIVE with the account intended for which you wish to use the prepaid code, and then press the guide button through the controller. Select the market place and then select Redeem Code. After that it would ask you for to penetrate the 25-character prepaid code, and select Done after that. I hope this would work.

Hey are you aware that there are different types of codes they have offered for different accounts, thus first of all I would like to introduce those types, it might help you lot. Because people makes mistake their also, there are different codes for different regions, thus if you are entering any such invalid code, then off course you’ll going to get the error, rather I would suggest you the enter the proper code, or if you don’t have one, you should confirm it from the support center.

See for doing the same you can have two ways, you can do the same through the console also, and otherwise the same would be done through the PC also, thus I would say if you have try through the console, then try again through the PC, and vice versa. I hope this would work, because I am not sure, but sometime it get too helpful. Otherwise you can have some quick solution to this such as you should try redeeming the code through www.xbox.com, or try to clear the update cache on your xbox 360 system, or you can try recovering your profile. I hope this would work.

I am agree to the above users, as you can check all the recommendation, but still I would suggest you that if suppose nothing works properly, you can have a best option to contact their customer support center, because I also had many issue not regarding these, but got the proper solution from there only, thus I would recommend you the same, and I think you can retrieve your code also from there only.