Thread: nokia X7 - unable to receive emails in Google mail

nokia X7 - unable to receive emails in Google mail

I have setup the Google mail in my Nokia X7 and I have done all the proper setting. Now after setting the Google mail account I am able to send email properly but when i open my account and do the synchronize at that time it is not showing any emails. While doing synchronizing it is not giving me any error but also not receiving emails. I don’t know what is wrong with it, but this problem is very frustrating for me. If anyone have any solution regarding this then please help me.

Re: nokia X7 - unable to receive emails in Google mail

As far as I know there is something wrong with your Gmail account setting and I would like to suggest you that first check all the setting for your Google mail account and after doing that try to synchronize again. I think after doing the proper setting you will not get this kind of problem with your Gmail account setting. You have to make sure that you have turned pop on in your account. I hope this solution wills be helpful to you and you will be able to fix this issue.

According to me first you have to check that whether you are facing this problem with your Gmail account only or same problem is coming with your other account. If you want to check that then you should first add another account in your mobile like yahoo or hotmail and after that check whether it id synchronizing properly or not? if you are not getting the same issue with other device then I think there is something with your Google mail setting and you have to first do the necessary changes.

I think you can solve this problem by doing this trick. First delete the Google mail account which you have created and after that restart the mobile. Now after that you have to go select the mail setup option and after that select the Gmail option now and then enter your email address and password. Now after opening the account go to the Gmail setting and then enable the POP and IMAP option and after that when you synchronize at that time you will be able to receive the mails properly.

If you are still not able to solve the problem then I think you have to try to solve this by resetting your Nokia X7 mobile phone. First reset your mobile phone by doing in to your mobile phone setting and after that try to setup the Google mail account again. After doing that check whether you are able to receive emails or not? I think after resetting the mobile device you will not face any issues with your Google mail account. If you still having the same issue then please let me know.

If you are not able to fix this issue by trying above solutions then I think you should download the Gmail applications for your mobile phone and after that open that application and try to use it and check whether you are able to receive emails or not? You can search on the internet for this application as Gmail offers its own applications for some mobile phone and after that install it on your Nokia X7. After that you will be able to send and receive emails easily.

As you have said in your post that I search the application for emails on the internet but after that when I searched on the internet at that time didn’t find any application on the internet. After doing that I have done restore factory in my nokia X7 and after that I have create Google mail account again in my mobile but after resetting the mobile when I created again at that time I didn’t get any issues with my mobile and all the things are working absolutely fine.