Thread: Unable to remove a call log from Nokia X3-00

Unable to remove a call log from Nokia X3-00

When I want to delete all the entries of the call log on my nokia x3-00.so when I tried and select to remove first it show erase the entry from the list but I check and try when I select it shows me that it is invalid selection. And also when I click on them it show me a latest detail like time date duration etc. but when I tried to remove them again shown me earlier detail actually so any one can help me to why this is happening.

Re: Unable to remove a call log from Nokia X3-00

So you have a option to solve all the problem, that you want to restore all factory setting can you remind me that once you do this for your files backup. And make a file setting can be gone and that I need to copy a existing fie first on your contacts, message and the photo.

Everyone reply me a good suggestion solutions...But currently my phone is being used by my brother whose handset has given for repairing. So I want that I should be able to act only when I get it back after approx .10 more days. but with one of the suggestion will show its result as has already put his sim now.

Oh really want to say a sorry that I have missed this thread from a mine that problem is still persists. But when I put the old entries for removing the contact log but it cannot be deleted. So I confirmed that these new ones are not from the similar contact as in the previous case. So not a single suggestion is posted on above worked till right now

Quote Originally Posted by PushIt View Post
    When I want to delete all the entries of the call log on my nokia x3-00.so when I tried and select to remove first it show erase the entry from the list but I check and try when I select it shows me that it is invalid selection. And also when I click on them it show me a latest detail like time date duration etc. but when I tried to remove them again shown me earlier detail actually so any one can help me to why this is happening.
    go to your contacts click on contacts, names appear, add new and then log, click on log then scrool down till you find clear all lists click on that and the all calls lists that should clear you call log it did mine hope this helps