Thread: How to change the default browser In the nokia mobiles phones

How to change the default browser In the nokia mobiles phones

I am having nokia mobile and using the gravity and opera mobile10 browser. Gravity is the my default browser but change the default browser opera mobile ,but it seems to have no effect .whenever I click on any link the gravity always open .So what should I do ? anyone have any kind of hints or idea? Please let me know if anyone finds anything. Please help me?

Re: How to change the default browser In the nokia mobiles phones

If you are using the nokia phone then first go the menu option then after that go to the setting option then application setting and lastly go to default setting. See below for better understanding. MENU--SETTING--Application Setting-- Default Setting. From that u will able to chose your default browser.

When you are trying to set your opera mobile browser as a default browser it not working it means that there is some problem in the opera mobile 10 browser which is available in the ovi stores. Due to some bugs this problem always happens .so go your nearest nokia gallery and their ask to update the software.

Well, I am using the nokia phones from 1 year and I noticed that in this there are some application that always used by the nokia browsers. now in the nokia phones opera mini comes like a default browser .so now there is no need to change the browser because opera mini is one of the best mobile browser

As compare to other phone in the nokia phone to change the default browser is slightly hard. But in the I phone we can easily change the default browser by downloading the jailbreak tweak Browser. It involves a some simple steps. I hope you will be able to understand, have a good day...