Thread: Is it true that Nokia X1-01 supports only mp3 format?

Is it true that Nokia X1-01 supports only mp3 format?

Hey friends is was using Nokia X6 with 16GB memory now due to some reason I have planned to buy Nokia X1-01, but while talking about it with my friends one of them said that Nokia X1-01 only supports mp3 songs is that true am asking about this because I am having many music files in AAC format should I drop down my option of buying this phone? Can anyone help by some suggestions to me don’t know exactly what to do just a bit of discussion could solve my problem help me please.

Re: Is it true that Nokia X1-01 supports only mp3 format?

Well friend I don’t think you need to drop down your option of buying this phone just because it is supporting mp3 files it’s a good phone for a cheaper rate and to hang around with, your option is not at all wrong from my point of view you can go with it I think you must have decided to some of your personal problems or may be you need more cards at a time with you so this is not a bad option in both ways even if you want a cheaper phone it is satisfactory and even if you have planned to have two cell phone it’s a satisfactory cell phone as a second one.

Ah ok so no need to worry what ever your problem is come on dude there are n number of software’s as music file converters from and format to the other one you don’t need to bother about such a little stuffs ok just go on with your option once you buy it you would find it more better for you hope fully, if its lagging behind in this feature don’t forget the batteyr backup it has got it can run music players for almost 36 hours this is reaaly an jumbo battery so if you are looking at the drawbacks you also need to look at the plus points it has got then you would find it is it satisfying you or not.

Yes I think it dose supports mp3 only don’t know exactly but it has a nice battery back up has the capacity to store data of 5 sim cards well 16GB memory support If am not wrong 32GB external is supported as well dual sim this is really a nice pack in a lower rate hope it don’t have a drawback like getting stuck or restarting again and again and if this is not the problem going to occour this cell phone would have a great success for days market this phone would be a very good option for those who can’t effort costly cell phones with heavy prices. Hope the best from this phone don’t look at the issue of mp3 format supporting only.

Ah personally I don’t know does it only supports mp3 or it dose support other formats to but looking on Nokia sites and here and there I to think it dose supports mp3 only but don’t know haven’t used it so can’t say exactly well you need to go to the shop and look for it you can also go to the gallery for more clear details and then you can decided you should go with or no looking at the features it may be looking good but like some other cell phones it must fall of by having a negative points such as getting stuck when the memory is heavily loaded , I would ask you to go to the closest gallery if it’s there and take the review .