Thread: Does nokia x1-01 restarts evrytime its sim is been changed?

Does nokia x1-01 restarts evrytime its sim is been changed?

Hey guys I got to know something about new nokia x1-01 it is that nokia x1-01 is not actually a dual sim cell phone it restarts every time its sim is been changed so is that true and is there any one experiencing it then please let me know I was planning to buy this one but suddenly I found this is the case so I want to fetch the detail out first befor getting it inot my hands any one with any help anything to say jus tell me am waiting?

Re: Does nokia x1-01 restarts evrytime its sim is been changed?

Hii where you heard it from looking at your post I have been started searching for it but found nothing regarding this I don’t think that’s true from where you got this news any one said you got it from som of the sites where you got it from ? Well it has been released I think quite a time ago but still there is no such cases so I don’t think this is true but until I make it sure that it really isn’t true I too cant be sure I to need to fetch the detail now about it lets workout to get hold on it.

Is it really? No idea to share nor got anything around don’t think you need to trust it If any of your friends have said it they might have fooled you I don’t think such a case has been arrived still with any of the hand set rather there has been some issues its really an untrue words for such a nice handset I wont believe it you don’t need to bother with such a stupid comment you can get it whenever you want it in your hand no worry at all if it would happen with you you would be the first one and you would be welcome here again we would try to find the solution.

I think ts a false statement I think it has been relased from 24th may and in such a waste population I think there would be so many people who would have buyed it but still there is not a single comment over an internet or may be we aren’t able to find but I think if google has failed to search that comment over then I don’t think this problem really exist well you get it first no need to worry.

Have you seen it personally that phone behaving like that if yes then go an contact to the Nokia gallery ask for the replacement for that phone and if not saw personally I think you should go and buy it first use it then see because there has not been a single person who have suffered from this issue till the day and if it happens with you just believe me you got to unlucky because till now as far as I have searched I have found that it is a good cell phone to use don’t know rest, go get it.