Thread: Unable to Unlock Nokia X6 Phone

Unable to Unlock Nokia X6 Phone

I Brought Nokia X6 phone but after a few month rapidly my phone got locked. And I am not able to open that lock .Because i forget the access code what I entered in security setting of my phone. And I am trouble from this .Please give me a some master code to unlock my Nokia x6 phone or any other solution or technique which help to open a lock of my Nokia x6 phone. ?

Re: Unable to Unlock Nokia X6 Phone

I went through your question what you mentioned that your Nokia x6 phone is locked and you are not able to open that lock there is one solution for that you have to follow some step to unlock your phone. First step you have to power on your Nokia cell phone with an unaccepted SIM card .And in Second step you have to type #pw +Unlock Code+1 (and unlock code must be 8 digit Nokia unlock code) after that you have to verify Nokia unlocked code is typed correctly and finished by typing # and finally you got a message that SIM Restriction Off.

Nokia cell phone default code is 12345 or 00000 you can use these code to unlock your Nokia cell phone. If Nokia cell phone asking for entered a 6 digit code than you will enter 12346 or 00000 to unlock your Nokia phone and if it asking for entered a PUK and PIN code then you have to ask from service provider by calling on customer care toll free number and get a PUK code or PIN code .Enter that PUK code in to your cell phone and press ok and then PUK code is open and problem get solved.

By Reading your query that your Nokia x6 phone had get locked and you forget your password to access the phone for that there is one simple step which help you to open the lock of your Nokia phone. First you have to switch off your Nokia cell phone for a 30 minute and remove the battery from the cell phone. And after a 30 minute reinsert the battery into the cell phone and switch on the cell phone and then enter the default code 12345.After these the cell phone will be unlocked.