Thread: Nokia X7 unlock code

Nokia X7 unlock code

I was a Samsung user for around 2 years; recently I have purchased Nokia X7. I have heard about it, got the detail out of the net, made inquires here and there and then finally decided to get it for myself. I have just purchased it last week and am still not able to unlock it. Sad but it’s true. I have also searched it on the net for the same but still can’t find it any of it. I also approached the various experts but still am not able to solve it. Have any of you unlocked your X7? Please lend me with the solution. Thank you in advance. Mine X7 is locked to 3 UK at present.

Re: Nokia X7 unlock code

Hello my friends who are in the same train as I am. I mean to say, we are the users of Nokia X7. Smart hones but have to face some problem initially. I have purchased this phone a week back. I was told that it is a much better phone to use. I was also a Samsung user I had used Samsung i8910 for around or so and I was much happy with it, but now since I have the X7 locked phone, I am here for the solution of it. Please anyone suggest me also how to get it unlocked. Mine Nokia X7 is locked to Tesco. Please help!

Has anyone done it yet? I have this phone since two weeks. It’s just kept in my drawer and no one is ready to touch it also. I heard that it was a very nice phone so just got it for the usage, but I did not know that I was just wasting my money on it. All are angry on me at my place; I believe that it is a much better phone to use after it gets unlocked. So please let me know so that I can show them that I was not wrong purchasing this model and it’s much better to use. Mine is also locked to 3 uk. Please help me.

I personally will advice you that don’t go for the locked phones in the future. I cant understand why do you love to do this. This is just the stupid act purchasing the locked phones. According to me purchasing the locked or unlocked phone costs the same. So why not go for the unlocked phones. You think it cuts off some amount of money but why do you forget that to get it unlocked you have to wait and wait and wait. This is just restricting you from using your new device. I am using it from 2 weeks and would say its an awesome device to use and I don’t think so there has been any unlocking technique in the market yet. So sorry guys.

Tried and tried but still can’t find it. Hey friend I am now just pulling of my hairs to get this device work but it’s not been unlocked het. I am dying to use it but cannot use because the phone is dam locked. I also tried out different experts and was ready to pay high also but those guys were also not able to do it. Have any of you found it. Please please tell over here so that all we egger people find their device working.

Hello friend Nokia X7, I have not seen much better phone than this. I am using it from 3-4 weeks, it’s just really awesome phone. I got it unlocked easily without any issues. I am on T-mobile. I just called up there and talked to them nicely and softly, so they sent me the unlock code by the email you all guys also try talking to them softly may be they solve your problem also. And yes have you tried calling 4455 and asked for the same? Do call the number also and try it out. Best of luck.

Hello my friends hope so you all are still in trouble and have not found out any solution for your phone. I am from Brazil and I am using this phone from a month around. It is just a cool device to be used. I have got it done prepaid over here with the cost of 936 US$ and they unlocked my phone for free but on contract basis. Mine contract is for a year. So why don’t you guys also try out some contract basis unlocking.

I have a Nokia X7 phone and I changed my password, but now I forgot it. What do I do?

Quote Originally Posted by laila.purcell View Post
    I have a Nokia X7 phone and I changed my password, but now I forgot it. What do I do?
    Well there would be no problem unless and untill you require to enter that password anywhere on your mobile. But if you required, than there is only option to update the firmware. Coz if you will to reset password, you need that pass. If you try to Hard reset, still you need that pass. Only doing firmware update dont ask for password, and after updating, it will be reset to "12345" (default nokia pass). So, go for it.