Thread: Need free voice-guided navigation in Nokia X7

Need free voice-guided navigation in Nokia X7

Hi friends I have just bought a new Nokia X7 which is a nice phone and got many new applications inbuilt. Well I just want to know that is it possible to have a voice-guided navigation into your phone with free of cost? You just need to simply enter the location where you would like to go and ovi maps with having voice guidance will guide you to do this. So is there any way to this with free of cost or we compulsory need to pay for this?

Re: Need free voice-guided navigation in Nokia X7

I might not believe more that Nokia Ovi map is a fact, a good navigation map. But not like GMXT that stores the map on the phone, this map Ovi has to connect to the Internet to update the map each time we move out of the map displayed. So when used in outside our base, the phone needs to roam and will pay expensive roaming. But you can try paying for this as it is very helpful.

If it is based Nokia Maps on Ovi X7, such as in the 5800XM, you are able to download the map when the phone connects via USB to an OVI-suit-PC. As a user of Switzerland, I downloaded the map of Switzerland and Bavaria which part of Germany - Munich / Oktoberfest and sometimes I have to upgrade, but everything is online. Could someone tell me if the software support PDI Ovi Map (radar).

I do not know if it does everywhere, but I doubt it strongly, but am supposed to do here in USA. The problem is that someone has to put in places and is very easy to move a camera and cameras from many in this country are more or less on the road all the time. Consequently, they are at the mercy of the accuracy (and money) of doing the report. I would not trust myself but you can try if you want.

We have a very good source here - updated weekly - which gives all the known static and frequently mobile and "security." This service is available in multiple formats for the navigation system many different Sat they have some good reviews too, but the X7 is a bit new to the UK until now. You can visit to pocketgpsworld and check there. There are other systems out of the house but the series N Sync Outlook always brings me back to Nokia, but we really need to know about IP.

Maps icon came (more or less) pre-loaded on mine phone. There is an icon for it on my homepage icon next to the contacts. Compass is a little green. The main icon appears on the main menu page that appears when pressing "menu." Once again, a little green compass. Having said all this, the first time you turn the icon will download the main part of the application on your phone, but the icon should be there as the phone comes.

I think you must download this application’s demo version and see how it works. The demo version are available with free of cost and you can check this out at ovi store. You can visit to Nokia gallery and ask about this application to them. They will provide you all the information about this application. If you have any problem with the current version then even latest version is available. You can check this out.