Thread: Does Nokia C2-00 support Instant Messaging Service?

Does Nokia C2-00 support Instant Messaging Service?

Hello people, this post is on behalf of my friend, as he is not that much into computers and don’t know anything about forums and how they work and all. So, my query is that, my friend is planning to purchase the new Nokia C2-00 mobile phone for himself. The feature he is looking for in his mobile is that the mobile should have support for Instant messaging Services like the GTalk, Yahoo etc. So he wanted to know, whether the Nokia C2-00 mobile phone support Instant Messaging Service or not? If anyone is having any kind of information regarding the issue, then please reply to the post.

Re: Does Nokia C2-00 support Instant Messaging Service?

I have seen Nokia C2-00 mobile phone, but I don’t think it might be supporting the Instant Messaging Service like the other mobiles of Nokia like the Nokia C5 or the Nokia C3 and other mobiles have got. Nokia C2-00 seems to be a very simple and basic mobile phone from its external looks. But still, I would say that I am not sure about this. It might be supporting the feature as it is launched in recent times where you get big things in small packages. So you should probably search for the topic on Internet.

You should visit the official website Of Nokia and check out the specifications of the Nokia C2-00 mobile phone. I am sure; if the mobile had any such feature of Instant messaging Service then it would be mentioned over there. To the minimum, it will be supporting the normal messaging services like any other mobile phone. You can also look on for more information regarding the Nokia C2-00 mobile phone at the Nokia Store. Go to the nearest Nokia Store for more detailed explanation and information about the topic.

My cousin is using the Nokia C2-00 mobile and I have noticed her using the Nokia messaging services. So, it might be possible that the phone will have support for instant messaging. Also, I have gone through the specifications, and it is clearly mentioned that the Nokia C2-00 supports Nokia messaging services for e-mail and Ovi Chat. So you also will be able to use Yahoo, GTalk to chat with your friends and family.

I would recommend you to visit the Ovi Store and search for more applications which would make it possible for you to perform instant messaging in your Nokia C2-00 mobile phone. Now-a-days many applications are created which will help the user to meet certain requirements. Also, you can contact the Nokia people for more information and ask them to help you finding the appropriate application for your mobile, which would make it possible for you start the Instant messaging service in your mobile.

Wow!! That was so cool!! I did not expected that I will be receiving response to my post so early. Thank you so much for your replies. I am definitely looking forward to them. You guys just came as a life saver for me. I am hoping that I find out some application in the Ovi Store which can make it possible for me to start the Instant message Services in my Nokia mobile. Once again thank you for showing so much concern.