Thread: Can Nokia AC-15 charger be used to charge Nokia C1-01 and C2-00?

Can Nokia AC-15 charger be used to charge Nokia C1-01 and C2-00?

Hey guys I have been using Nokia C1-01 and Nokia C2-00 mobile phone from sometime. But few days back, I lost the charger of my mobile, thus finding it little difficult to charge my mobile. Recently, I found an old Nokia AC-15 charger in my closet but I am not sure whether it will work for any of my mobile phones or not. So, I wanted to know whether I can charge my Nokia C1-01 and the C2-00 mobile with the Nokia AC-15 charger. Please help me regarding my small query. Thank you in advance.

re: Can Nokia AC-15 charger be used to charge Nokia C1-01 and C2-00?

I have also got the Nokia AC-15 charger and it has got a 2 mm charging connector. So the basic thing which I would recommend you to do it to find out whether both the Nokia C1-01 and the Nokia C2-00 mobile are compatible with the charger you are talking about. Make sure that both the mobile phone has got the same charging port which would support the 2 mm charger connector. If both are same, then you can easily use the same Nokia AC-15 charger to charge your Nokia C1-01 and Nokia C2-00 mobile phones.

You should visit the official website of Nokia and check out the compatible Nokia mobiles which support the Nokia AC-15 mobile phones. You will be getting the correct and an appropriate list of information from the Nokia website. Also if you are finding it difficult to find the exact list of mobiles which can use the charger you are having, then you can get related information by visiting the nearest Nokia Store.

Dude, I checked out the official website of Nokia on Internet and went through the long list of mobile phones which can be charged using the Nokia AC-15 charger. But unfortunately I did not find any of the mobiles which you have mentioned in your query. So, most probably you won’t be able to use the Nokia AC-15 charger to charge up any of your Nokia C1-01 or Nokia C2-02 mobile. For your correction, I have given the link of the website where you can view all the compatible mobiles for Nokia AC-15 charger

Not an issue, even if you found out that the charger which you have got is not compatible with the Nokia C1-01 and Nokia C2-00 mobile which you have got. Now-a-days you will find many adapters which can be connected to the charger of any port and can be easily used to charge any mobile phone. Just go to any hardware store or mobile store in your nearby area and search for an appropriate connector which would connect you your charger and then to your mobile phones charging port.

Re: Can Nokia AC-15 charger be used to charge Nokia C1-01 and C2-00?

I would recommend you to visit the Nokia Care Center and purchase the necessary adapter/connector which could make it possible for you to charge your Nokia mobile using the Nokia AC-15 charger. They will be able to provide you with the perfect device. And if you are unable to find any such adapter, then the best option which you are remained with is to purchase new original charger for your mobile.