Thread: Loud speaker not working appropriately in Nokia X7

Loud speaker not working appropriately in Nokia X7

My uncle gifted me Nokia X7 last week in my birthday. Nokia X7 is a symbian Smartphone. It has several features such as 8MP camera, 3G, Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth etc. I am quite lucky to that phone. But I came across strange issue while I was operating my phone. Whenever I play songs on my phone then the sounds that use to come from the speaker is very low. When I plug-in my ear phone then there was no such issues. Is anyone aware about such issues? If yes then please help me out.

Re: Loud speaker not working appropriately in Nokia X7

I have the same problem that you are currently facing. In my case, I was only able to switch the volume up to its half capacity rather than to its maximum. If I increase the volume to its maximum limit then the speakers used to create a crackling sound. I am very annoyed with this issue. I also shared this issue with my colleagues but they were not having much information about such issues. May be we need to consult a professional to overcome the issue. If I get the exact solution for this issue then I will inform you about it.

Many people had encountered such issues before. They had to suffer a lot to solve the issue. Whenever you utilize the head phones and after that when you immediately unplug the headphones, at that time the sounds get routed from the ear speakers rather than the loud speakers. This is the exact reason due to which music and ringtones sounds very low. So to solve the issue I would advise you to restart your phone after you unplug the headphones.

The issue can either be due to software or hardware problem. It is very difficult to decide why this issue occurs. Simplest way to solve the issue is to visit the service center and after that discuss about this issue to the supervisor present over there. He will replace the hardware if necessary or will perform some modifications in your phone if it is a software issue. I can assure you that your issue will be solved after you visit the service center.

Finally my issue is solved only when I visited the service center. This issue was due to hardware problems in my phone. The supervisor present in the service center replaced the some hardware part in my cell phone and he never charged me for this service as my cell phone was under warranty. It was almost impossible to solve the issue without visiting the service center. I am thankful to you for the support and replies that you gave me.