Thread: How to become online via usb connection with Nokia X7

How to become online via usb connection with Nokia X7

Yesterday I was at my friends place and interesting I came across one of my friends phone htc incredible so what he had done is that he had connected his phone to the computer which was already connected to the internet and guess what he could aldo access the internet through the phone as well this feature is felt was simply awesome so can you all tell me if I can sue the same feature in my nokia x7 as well I think we surely can so please so suggest me something over the issue so that I can get some help out of it I know you will reply fast so please do reply ok I am waiting for the solutions here.

Re: How to become online via usb connection with Nokia X7

Yes you can surely do that and that too with the ovi stores nice that you made me remind about the same idea which my friend had also done on his nokia phone so that’s works I think even you must also give a try for the same method as well so better give it a try for the same and I am sure that will be of good help for you see what you have to do is go to the ovi options and from there go to the tools and select connect to the internet and that’s what I want to say here.

Hey I have got one more interesting solkution for you here goes the solution see what you have to do is go to the menu and from there settings, connectivity and usb. Now having slected usb yuou will get the option to choose the connecting pc select that only and you are done and that’s what the second best option that yo must definitely try so that’s what I am saying here do try and look out for the solutions here and let me know if that was beneficial for you.

See if your system is connected wirelessly and if you are trying to connect your phone to the system then only you can do that and hence for that you need to have the configuration of the system that is getting connected wirelessly and you can sue the same configuration for your phone as well for the wireless connections so that’s one method you can try however if you are trying to derive a connection from a system which is using the internet connection for your phone then let me tell you that you cannot do that probably you must have a good look at the suggestion that I have given here that will be of immense help for you so hope you would have understood what I am telling here.

See the whole point is that you cannot carry on the procedure that you have explained In the above question with the nokia X7 that’s it. since the connection involved here is a wired lan connection and not any wifi connection I am not sure how your friend would have done that but it would be worth having another look at the solution that your friend has tried out it will be interesting to note that anyways I hope you have understood what I am trying to say here hope it was beneficial for you.

Thanks a lot for all the efforts that you have given here I was thinking that the wireless connection would have been possible with the nokia x7 that I had brought new so that’s what I was thinking and hence appreciate your efforts for the same anyways thanks a lot guys for the solutions that you have given here. Very sad to hear about the non compatibility of the nokia phones anyways i will do have a reference of the method that has been tried out by the other people as well so thanks for mentioning about the solutions that you have given here.