Thread: Geo tagged photos are not getting displayed in the maps in Nokia X7

Geo tagged photos are not getting displayed in the maps in Nokia X7

I have a small issue with my nokia x7 well the thing is that with my phone whenever I take a few pictures that is geo tagged in it I want to show it in the maps then also I am not able to do that can you tell me how to do that with the nokia X7 can you please suggest me some few quick steps that will help me in the process so please do reply ok I am waiting for the response from your side so please suggest something wicks ok I am waiting.

Re: Geo tagged photos are not getting displayed in the maps in Nokia X7

Try using the Google earth applications in your phone that will be of immense help for you so that’s what I am saying here and the photos will get immediately geo tagged in it so that’s the immediate solution for you so hope it will be of good help for you that’s the appropriate solution that I can give for you at this point of time so hope it works for you and hence that’s the appropriate suggestion for you I hope it works you a lot.

Hey thanks for the suggestions that you have given here and what I want to know is that how to go ahead with the suggestion can you please tell me see what I am saying is tha I did try with the google maps application first also but that was not the answer that I was looking for I am searching for a solution that will help me ease up my problem I mean what to do with the google maps applications after that an you all please suggest me something over here I am here to look out for the solutiosn from you all so please do reply as quick as possible for me ok.

See there is a very simple solution for you what you have to do is first go to the geo tagging of the pictures and from there you w have to go the google maps and accordingly co ordinate there that is the perfect solution according to me so better look out for the game and that will be the perfect solution that you will be looking for, so that’s what I am saying here and I am sure you will be looking out for the same solution only that’s my advise for you.

Ok not the precise solution that I was expecting anyways thanks for the useful suggestions that you have given here on the topic and hence I would like to appreciate your efforts on the same so thanks everyone for contributing to this thread I appreciate each and everyone for the solutions that they have contributed for the same here. I will look out for more such solutions in the internet and see to it that i will get the solution from there itself anyways thanks for the help that you have given here.