Thread: How to add SHORTCUTS on main screen in Nokia X7?

How to add SHORTCUTS on main screen in Nokia X7?

Guys I was thinking about adding the shortcuts that was not there in the list well I certainly know to add and edit the shortcuts that is there in the short list of mine so what I am saying is that how to add a camera that was not there in the list and hence I need to know about that can you all tell me how can I do that I certainly need some help on this subject so please do comment something over the matter and accordingly comment on it for the solutions so please help me sort out the issue for me, I am waiting for the solutions.

Re: How to add SHORTCUTS on main screen in Nokia X7?

Well you can definitely get the camera added in the shortcut widget so what you have to do is follow the steps that I am going to write down here that will be of good help for you and I am sure that will help you in the process.
    1) First go and add the shortcut widget I hope you must be knowing how to do that so do that now in the second step
    2) Go to the recently added shortcut widget and then select settings.
    3) Now select the shortcut that you do need to change and from there select applications that will you want to keep as a shortcuts
    4) Now you will be able to fidn the game and the camera accordingly.
    So that’s what you need to do here that will be of definite help I am sure it will be beneficial for you.

Thanks for the solutions that you have mentioned here but I have one small problem well I am unable to find out Bluetooth in the search list and I cannot find it there so that’s why I want to know how will I be able to find out the Bluetooth icon well I was certainly able to find the music player icon In the shortcuts so I was very much happy to know about it but what about the Bluetooth icon can you tell me where else can I find it I appreciate your efforts but it will be better if you can answer out this silly question of mine as well so please do reply ok.

How come you cannot find it will be available in the list only that I had mentioned above in the first solution well how come you could not find when I was able to find it in my phone so that’s what I am saying here and also one more thing that I would like to add here is that there is no other place from where you can find the desired Bluetooth shortcut for your phone so do not look out for the same and hence that’s my only suggestion for me so search out for the necessary applicatiosn for your phone that will be good for you.

I am so sorry for my mistake well I did find out that in that list only how silly of me that I was not able to find it there only so sorry for my results and hence I would like to say sorry to you all for the mistake from y side and I will ensure that such type of silly mistake will not be repeated at all from my side so I ensure that such types of mistake will not be repeated from my side. Anyways now all the issues have been solved and I got the necessary shortcuts in my desktop and all the appreciation goes for you only.