Thread: Wireless connection in Nokia X7

Wireless connection in Nokia X7

Hello everyone I have a very short problem that I would like to share it with you all well the thing is that I have a nokia X7 on Vodafone contract. How do I search out it to bring into play WLAN as it's principal means of connecting to internet, i would be fond of to automatically log on to known wireless connections and also I want it to make me prompt to wap if Wireless connection is not available. So just tell me is this thing possible if possible then how can I do that? I know how to get a wireless connection easily enough but when i attempt to log on to internet it reverts to WAP.

Re: Wireless connection in Nokia X7

Well there is a very much simple solution for you so what you have to do is first go to the connectivity and then go to the settings and from there select destinations, in internet just change the priority of the wifi and instead of the wap 2 go to wap 1 and I think that will be the perfect suggestion nfor you so that’s what I am suggesting you here right now so hope you have got the necessary suggestion on the topic that I have given here.

Thanks for the quick and the prompt reply that you have given here well let me inform you that WLAN is already set to 1 and , I have been trying to arrange this for hours now but sadly I could not gain any help from it. In fact I did try connecting with the home & work wireless networks, both of them do get connected to phone fine but phone still insists on connecting to web via WAP. That’s what the main problem here is for me so I need some urgent solutions for the same now what should I do can you all please tell me if this problem keeps repeating then I am thinking of better switching to the newly released htc hd7s.

If you ask me then let me tell you that what I have done is set the home network to 'WLAN only' so what I have done is that I have made sure that I have set the Data use in home network automatic and the homenet priority I have kept to 1 and rest all 2 and 3 depending upon the settings so that’s what I am saying here hope you all have got the necessary suggestions on the topic that I have given here and hence that’s my suggestion for you, you can even try the same method as well.

Ok thanks for telling that I will surely try that and will get back to you as soon as possible ok so that’s what I wanted to say here appreciate your efforts that you have put in to solve the issue so thanks for solving that first and making me realize the problem. So that's what i wanted to say here hope you have understood what i am saying here so thanks a ton for all the help that you have given me here it was really nice of you to get me that kind of solutions so thanks a ton for the same.