Thread: How to change shortcuts icon in the homepage of nokia X7?

How to change shortcuts icon in the homepage of nokia X7?

Hello guys I have not come here with some problem or something well the thing is that whenever we create a shortcuts or something In our phone then we get a icon of the same sign in the desktop so is it possible to change the icon of the shortcuts in the desktop can you please tell me I am waiting for the suggestions from your side so please do comment on that accordingly and hence that’s what I am saying so anyone of you who is having a good idea about the topic then please do revert back to me as soon as possible.

Re: How to change shortcuts icon in the homepage of nokia X7?

As such I don’t think so it can be changed well why do you need to change the icons of the shortcuts in the desktop you can name it accordingly and save it as a shortcut well as such I am not having any enough information about the applications that will help me in doing that so anyone of you all who is having enough knowledge on the same then please do notify me about the same as well it will be quite informative to know about the different applications present for the phone, so that’s what I have to say here about the application.

Well very difficult to do so in the symbian phone s yes very much possible in the windows phone so in the windows phone what you will have to do is edit the .LNK file and thus provide the icon which you like for the shortcuts certainly not possible with the symbian phones because I have never heard of anyone doing this type of things with their nokia phones so that’s what I am saying here hope you have got the necessary suggestion on the topic well the answer for your question is a simple no. so that’s it from my side.

Well if you have any doubts in your mind then I would suggest you to better clear out with the nokia support staff about the solution mostly they will give out the perfect suggestion for you so that’s what I am saying here and hence that’s the appropriate suggestion that I can give for you at this moment of time so go ahead with the suggestion that I have given and better have a chat with the nokia people about the problems they will solve the solution for you and even I think that this feature is not supported by the nokia phones.

Ok thanks a lot for all the suggestions that you have given on this topic and hence thanks a lot for the efforts that you have put in to solve the issue so appreciate your efforts for the same. Well very sad to hear about that this feature is not supported in symbian phones really very sad for me because I was expecting some otherwise here that’s it. So that's all what i wanted to say here hope you have got the necessary information on the same so thanks a lot again here.