Thread: File-folder management not proper in Nokia X7

File-folder management not proper in Nokia X7

I am not sure if this is the right pace to complain about something on this phone well the thing is that with the file folder management when I want to copy a picture or say a video to a new folder so when I copy it to the new folder it gets copied whereas the new files and the folders are there in the album so when I delete it from them the files that I have copied in the new folder also get deleted with also I don’t know what kind of strange situation is this can you all please tell me? Have this happened with you all as well please comment something.

Re: File-folder management not proper in Nokia X7

Yes try creating photo folder in the photo albums and the photo albums that are there in the phone so that’s what I want to say here, hope you have got the necessary suggestion for yours so that’s what I am saying here and hence that’s the suggestion for you so do look out for the necessary suggestion here and hence that’s my suggestion for you so do look out for the same, I hope this much is enough for you do look out for the same and do revert back to me if there are any issues during the process so I hope you have understood what I am trying to say here.

Ok then try moving those files in the system and better store them there only that sounds to me as a better solution to give a try so hope you are understanding what I am trying to say here and hence that’s the necessary suggestions for you, if you are not able to save the files In the phone then it is better to save it in a external memory which you think is confident of saving the files in it so that’s a option that you must give a try and hence appreciate your efforts for the same so work on it and let me know if you have solved the problem

Well for me it definitely sounds to me as a strange problem and hence this is the first time that I am getting to see such kind of files see there are various applications that are available in the internet that will allow you to lock the folder and without the password access it will not allow you to access the folders as well so that’s what I am saying here do check out for that applications in the internet and install it accordingly in your phone so that it will prevent such kind of incidents in future, so that’s the solution that I am giving for you hope you liked it.

I think so you must better have a chat with the nokia people about the issue they will solve the issue for you so that’s the correct suggestion for you hope you liked it. One more thing that I would like to say is that since it is a new phone problems like these can occur so better to confirm it with the necessary people about the solution may be they will surely help you in getting the solutions for the same so that’s what I am saying here do read in the suggestions correctly and I am sure it will be beneficial for you.

Thanks a lot guys for the solutions that you have provided here appreciate that you have taken some keen interest in this topic yes this phone is very new and I am very much concerned about the topic so thanks a lot for the suggestions that you have given here, appreciate your efforts for the same here thanks a ton. So that's what i wanted to say here so appreciate your efforts for providing some quality content for me and thanks a ton for that.