Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 09-06-2011

Difference between HTC HD7 and HD7S

Hi, I am planning to have a new mobile phone, because I am just fed up with the one I have, and I have heard a lot about the HTC HD7 and the same from that family that?s HD7S, what are the main functionality in that both phone, which would better or rather I would say worthy to buy, is there many major differences in both of the phones or some basic changes are there? Need some proper advice on buying the mobile. Thanks.
Old 09-06-2011

Re: Difference between HTC HD7 and HD7S

I would say both of the phones are good for buying, but i hope you are aware, but still i want to tell you that the HD7s is the next enhanced model, so off course you'll get some new features. You can select any of the one you have mentioned, because there are not too much difference in the phones software but the there are some improvement in the hardware, some of the functions are distinct, but I would still suggest you to have HTC HD7s among the both you have mentioned.
Old 09-06-2011

Off course there should not have any doubts regarding these, as the HD7S is the latest one, the newer one, It comes with a Super LCD screen, which is much better than the standard HD7. The HTC HD7S is operate on a 1Ghz Snapdragon QSD8250 processor, while the older one has lower than these, with 576Mb of RAM. it has a 16 GB for storing any kind of media files. HTC HD7S also get several improvements in the camera hardware as well.
Old 09-06-2011

The major difference you?ll get it in the screen itself, it has a 4.3" Super LCD screen, together with 480x800 pixel resolution and 4 point multi-touch, which makes it cool. I am not sure about the HD7 but it has a 5Mp camera with dual LED flash, through which you can capture the HD pictures and the HD videos in the mobile phone. And through the Micro-USB 2.0 port, you can transfer the content from the PC to the mobile phone and vice versa.
Old 10-06-2011

See I think you must have got it, like which one to choose thus I don?t think I have to say the same, but my recommendation is something different that these, though this phones are great but still I would suggest you that you should buy the phone from the Sony Ericsson only, because I don?t about the motioned one, but in the Sony Ericsson you?ll get too many features that this phone has, along with that it supports android OS which is much powerful than the previous mobile, and off course powerful than the HTC has.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,