Thread: Internet Radio for Nokia X7

Internet Radio for Nokia X7

I have the Nokia’s phone, and I am been very loyal customer to this brand, and have almost 3 to 4 phones from the same family, and almost all have the good features, I like to listen radio on that, and almost all the phone contain this application by default, but recently, I have bought a Nokia X7 but I am not getting, is there radio in the phone or I have to download the application? Or how can we listen online radio, need superior suggestion. Thanks.

Re: Internet Radio for Nokia X7

I don’t know why you are having such a doubt, but as far as I know in your mobile there is a radio, though which you can select almost 20 station, or rather I would say different frequencies on the phone, and it has a very good radio with a stereo effect, you should check it, or might be possible that you have deleted that application from your cell phone, you can again download it from the OVI store, or you can download It from the other websites also.

Your phone is too good I would say because it supports almost each every new functions, including the your mentioned one, as you are asking about the online radio, I would say you have to download the application called Mundu Radio, that will allow you to listen to internet Radio station, including all the regional frequencies on your mobile phone with unlimited radio stations, and play time, and you’ll get the high quality radio stations for free.

I am completely agree with the above user, and I personally used the software that he has mentioned, I would suggest you the same, if search on the internet off course you’ll get thousands of application, but nothing works perfectly, or some them charges for listening, whereas this is the application that works free with providing very quality service. But you need to have a very good wireless internet connection for listening Radio through this software.

I would suggest you that if you have the one in your mobile only then why to bother about the another one, and why to listen the Radio as you can listen songs on the built in player supported by the phone, however I don’t mind, but this is my recommendation, or else you have to download it from the internet, and I am not sure but you can have the same from the OVI itself, after downloading it, you are ready to listen.