Thread: Nokia C2-00 availability in India

Nokia C2-00 availability in India

Hi, I am planning to buy a new mobile phone, but let me tell you first that I have very small budget for that, I want a mobile under 2.5K, and want it from the Nokia only, and I have heard about the newest phone like C2-00 dual sim, but I am not aware that is it available in india? And if yes from where can I get it? What is the exact price and some little bit specification, any suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: Nokia C2-00 availability in India

I am not sure but I have heard that the phone is not available in the market as they are about to launch this cell phone in the 2nd quarter of 2011, but you can have so many models from the Nokia itself as I think you should have C2-01, which is available in the market. And have almost same features as the C2-00, despite of the Dual SIM, but other than that almost all the features are same in both of the mobile, so that’s also not bad.

As you have mentioned about the price, I think they haven’t launched the phone yet, but approximately you can expect the price till 2.5K or something more or less to that only, and off course this is best phone, in which they are giving the support for dual SIM card which is the best part that I like the most, and I am also planning to have the same, but not launched yet, thus waiting for the same, otherwise i would buy from any other brand, in fact i would suggest you the same like you can have phone from the other company also, as they also have many good models ranging between 1.5K to 2.5K.

See the best part in this phone is, it is the First Dual SIM phone with Dual Standby from the Nokia, because before that such phone was developed by the china only. And in that you will have 3 to 4 different colors for the phone, among them red suits better, as I seen in the advertisement. If you want to get some information or rather I will say specification, you can check it on the internet, as there are so many websites provides this kind of service.

I would like to give you some specification of the mentioned phone, as in this mobile you’ll get the support for the Mp3 ringtones along with AAC and the WMA, together with that you can have some pre installed wallpapers and the screen savers and the themes. And you can download the themes from the internet also, same for all the things, as you can download all the pictures and screen savers.

I would say, Nokia is good brand no doubt, but as you have mentioned that your budget is like around 2.5K, so in this you can find such models rather than from Nokia, as far as I know I have heard about some model from LG also, see B-2050 is also good from LG that can get it approximately at Rs 2,890, then C-139 that you can get it at Rs 2,200, or you can have Lg kp 200 I am not sure about its price but the phone is good. You can check the specification of the phone on the internet.