Thread: Toshiba C655-S5061 reboot randomly

Toshiba C655-S5061 reboot randomly

Hello friend, last one month I have worked on Toshiba C655-S2061 laptop. The configuration of this laptop is Windows 7 premium operating system with i3-370m, 4GB RAM, and 500GB HD. Now there is some problem present into this system. This laptop starts the randomly boot task. This laptop starts rebooting at any time. Even if I just play movie file or surfing on net then it also reboot the system. If anyone having knowledge about it then please share it.

Re: Toshiba C655-S5061 reboot randomly

There is special task necessary to perform this trouble solving. You need to first open the System Properties window. You can do this by right click on my computer menu and then hit the property option. Then hit the advanced tab and go to the Settings button. This setting button is present under Startup and Recovery section. Then it opens the window. Then you need to uncheck the “automatically restart” option. It will solve the trouble.

I think you need to check the BIOS setting. There might be possible that the problem is present into those BIOS. Most of the time unknown user has to be changes the setting of the BIOS and hence this kind of troubles present into the system. If the same think happen in your case, then you need to reset the setting of the BIOS. You can easily do this by just unplug the CMOS battery on the motherboard. After that you need to put it onto after tem minutes. It reset the BIOS and probably the problem is solved.

You can also use the restore option to solve this randomly reboot problem. Yes this restore option of the Toshiba laptop is manually present and you need to use the recovery disk of this system. It helps you to restore the setting at specific restore point. Then the system will be restoring the setting of this laptop. Hence just use this laptop manual solution and it will be helps you to solve this trouble. Sometimes the system setting has change and then we need to restore the setting for solving problem.

Hey, I think there is some unrealistic changes happen in your system files. You need to change that setting of the system. For doing this you need to go to the Event viewer. The Event viewer will be holds the setting that will be helps to reboot the system. Then you need to do some changes into this Event viewer window. Before doing this change I suggest checking the manual of the system. It helps to do this good change into the system.

Hey dude, may be this kind of problem is indicate that the system files is infected by some viruses. Then you need to remove that virus from the system. There are so many antivirus present into the market. The setup files of that antivirus are to be easily found on the official antivirus site. This will be helps to remove such kind of virus from the system. Then I suggest you to download and then install the antivirus and then run it into the system. This will remove the virus of the system.

I think all this solution will be helps you too such kind of troubles. Then I suggest you to follow this solution. This is the most popular solution that will be works to remove this randomly reboot problem. Then use it and it really helpful to solve the trouble. If still you haven’t able to solve this trouble, then I recommended you to update the operating system. This will be helps to remove such kind of randomly reboot problem.