Thread: Set theme image as wallpaper in nokia X7

Set theme image as wallpaper in nokia X7

Hi, I am using the Nokia since last 5 years and really it has too many good feature that again make me buy from the same family, and resulting to that only, I buy the Nokia X7 last week, and it is also good, in fact a complete package I would say to buy. But all the functions are different from the previous mobile phone that I have used, thus little bit difficult to use, and want to know some of the good features along with that I have some doubt, that once I have change the wallpaper and I want to reset it to the Theme wallpaper again, but I don’t know how to do that. please someone let me know. Thanks

Re: Set theme image as wallpaper in nokia X7

Yeah you are right, the functions are little bit different and because of that it is little bit difficult to use, but the one you have mention has very easy solution, you can simply change the wallpaper to its default, see I would like to suggest you some steps, by following that you can simply change it. First of all TAP on the screen to enable the option menu, after that from the menu select the Edit home screen option, in that again you’ll find the option from there select the option for Change wallpaper, and select the default, it will set the wallpaper according to the theme.

This is too simple I would say, I would like to recommend you that don’t change the wallpaper, I mean to say keep the one that you got from the theme itself because if you set it to the one that you like, then if suppose that image get deleted from the phone, that you’ll not find the same image, rather this would slower the phone little bit, thus the wallpaper from the theme would look better than what you select.

That’s too simple, as you can do it in the couple of seconds, all you have to do is to go to the options by tapping on the screen, and then you’ll get the menu appeared in that select the option called Edit home screen, and from there you’ll get the options for wallpaper, and make that setting to default, and you’ll get the wallpaper from the default one, provided by the phone.

Hey thanks for the prompt replies guys, as this was too helpful, for making the change, but as I try to do that I got the option perfectly as you have mentioned, but after making it default also, I am not getting the wallpaper from the theme, as it remains the same, now what will be the problem in that, I have tried too much doing the same, but no such proper result, now what next can I do?

According to me, this could not be happened actually, because I also has the same mobile and I also sometimes put some other wallpaper and then change it again to the default one, but it works fine, I think you might have the corrupted themes, I would suggest you that try to set the theme again, it might change the wallpaper to its default. Or I would say you should not use the same theme, as you can use another one, or download the same theme again, from whenever you have download it before.

Hey I would like to suggest you some of the important features of the same phone, you can download the latest software from the OVI store, there you will find the latest themes and latest applications, through which you can enhance your phone, and use it with very ease, and if you concern about the camera, i would say you c an capture the high definition videos from and pictures from it, and though the HDMI socket you can view them on another external devices also like HDTV.